Signs and Symptoms of Brain Cancer
If you ask what the symptoms and signs of brain cancer are, the list is bigger than you think. Potential cancer symptoms and signs are as follows.
- General symptoms Headache can be acute or persistent, worsening in the morning.
- Muscular Single or multiple muscle twitches, spasms, difficulty walking, instability, muscle weakness, jerks, problems with coordination, weakness of one side of the body, or weakness of the arms and legs
- Gastrointestinal- Nausea or Vomiting.
- Full body- Numbness, inflamed or swollen lymph nodes, dizziness, fatigue, or vertigo are the most common Brain Cancer signs.
- Sensory- Vision change or double vision can be from a tumor in the temporal lobe, occipital lobe, or reduced sensation of touch.
- Cognitive- Changes in the emotional state, inability to speak or understand language or mental confusion are also signs of Brain Cancer.
- Most common- Blurred vision, aggressiveness, difficulty speaking, personality change, or sleepiness.