Cancer consumes what you consume. Maintaining proper nutrition before, during, and after cancer treatment is therefore critical. Many people lose their appetite and energy due to cancer procedures and medications, increasing their risk of malnutrition. When you have cancer and are undergoing treatment, your food preferences may differ significantly from what you are used to. The main goal is to try to maintain your weight. We at ZenOnco.io help you eat a wide variety of high-calorie and high-protein foods as part of our personalized diet plan through our Zen Anti-Cancer Diet Protocol to minimize weight changes, heal properly, and maintain energy to cope with all the new challenges treatment may bring.
Your diet is undoubtedly one of the few things you can control during treatment. A healthy diet has been shown in pivotal studies to improve survival, better manage symptoms and side effects, and reduce the risk of diet-related cancer occurrence or recurrence. As a result, incorporate diet and nutrition into your cancer treatment from the start. Certain foods with anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties have improved cancer treatment success. Consult our onco-nutritionist for a detailed and personalized diet plan and the appropriate supplements to balance your nutrition profile.
Factors behind the effectiveness of the Zen Anti-Cancer Diet Protocol:
• Personalized 8-10 page long plant-based diet plan and lifestyle recommendation, considering your medical history and other conditionalities
• Adequate food and supplements recommendations in conjunction with a doctor's consultation (rich in anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, metabolism regulatory, immunity booster)
• An integrative plan that considers your comorbidities and helps you manage them better.
• Weekly check-ups are provided at no cost to monitor health status and supplement dosage efficiency.
• Thereafter, three-month prolonged consultation with our onco-nutritionist