Dr. Shilpa Mazumder - Emotional Counseling
- Dr. Shilpa Mazumder is a Clinical Psychologist and holds an MBA in Hospital Operations.
- She completed her education from Mumbai Mithibai College, Vile Parle and has done her internship with KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- She completed palliative care course from Stanford University, California.
- She is also trained in Fundamentals of Neurosciences from Harvard University, Massachusetts.
- She has also completed training in Mindfulness (Advanced) from trained MBSR (MindfulnessBased Stress Reduction) dream therapy experts.
- She has offered her services to Tata Memorial Hospital for more than 10 years as an Emotional Counsellor and also as a Palliative Counsellor.
- She has attended many skill enhancement training workshops in various psychometric testing: MMPI-A, MACI, SCT, CPT, TAT, CAT, Rorschach, Personality disorders, anger management, marital counselling, Risk taking and Suicide and self-harm, mood disorders, addiction, ADHD, LD, autism.
- She has a rich experience of counselling thousands of cancer patients and palliative care patients.
Santhosh Murugan –
Thank you for the feedback