What is MediZen OncoCare?
Cannabis medicine is a plant-based medicine. It has been used for many years in various cultures. This plant generates different types of cannabinoids. The two primary cannabinoids found in this plant that provide medical benefits are:
• tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC
• cannabidiol, or CBD
There exists sufficient scientific evidence to suggest that cannabinoids may ease neuropathic pain and nausea, common side-effects of cancer treatment. Medical Cannabis also exhibits anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties. And we found a way to eliminate the concentrated taste which didn’t align with everyone’s taste buds. MediZen OncoCare is now available in a Fennel & Cinnamon flavor.
Why do you need it?
Cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation can produce an array of side effects, such as nausea and loss of appetite, which can lead to weight loss. MediZen OncoCare has strong
• Concentrated dosages helps patients with:
• Cannabinoids ease neuropathic pain and nausea.
• Appetite improvement
• Regulation of sleep schedule
• Reduction of anxiety
• Management of treatment side-effects
It is best for you if you have been seeing these changes in your body lately:
• Bone pain
• Sleep issues
• Appetite issues
• Nausea and vomiting
What’s unique about MediZen OncoCare?
• Steady uptake & absorption
• CBD: THC ratio of 1:1
• Easy to use dropper
Lifestyle Tips for you:
• Tips to deal with Cancer-related bone pain
• Immediately consult a doctor for pain-relief
• Take proper doses of Medical Cannabis
• Try relaxation techniques
• Acupressure or acupuncture
• Stay hydrated
- Post purchase, ZenOnco.io will connect you with a certified MediZen OncoCare expert who would prescribe the correct dosage for your condition.
- MediZen OncoCare Medicine for Cancer Elimination and Pain Management will be directly delivered to your address.
- Consume as per dosage.
- Contact us for any queries regarding dosage. +919930709000
- What is MediZen OncoCare used for? MediZen OncoCare is used to treat several medical conditions. THC and CBD are the two active chemicals taken from the plant for their medicinal properties.
- What are the benefits of MediZen OncoCare? MediZen OncoCare is used towards treating several health conditions and their symptoms. The therapeutic effects of MediZen OncoCare can reduce chronic pain, nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy.
- How does MediZen OncoCare help cancer patients? MediZen OncoCare is the active chemical in the Cannabis plant that helps reduce anxiety, inflammation and relieve pain in the body. It also works on cancer cells and the growth of tumours. It also helps in stimulating appetite to support in weight gain.
- Is MediZen OncoCare safe for people with cancer? Yes. MediZen OncoCare is safe for people with cancer. But always consult your oncologist for the advised dosage and further help with medication. Kindly get in touch with us for advice from our health professionals.
- What side effects does MediZen OncoCare help ease? MediZen OncoCare helps in relieving a number of symptoms such as nausea and pain.
- Can I use MediZen OncoCare with chemotherapy? Studies have shown that MediZen OncoCare helps to reduce nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy. Thus, MediZen OncoCare can be used with chemotherapy for positive results.
- What are the potential benefits of MediZen OncoCare for people with cancer? The most known benefits of MediZen OncoCare for cancer patients are improved sleep, pain relief, appetite stimulation.
- Are there any drug interactions with MediZen OncoCare? Yes. MediZen OncoCare does have the potential to interact with several drugs including over the counter medications, herbal drugs, and prescribed medications. It is always recommended to take advice from a doctor before dosing your body with this product. Kindly get in touch with our health professionals for further assistance.
- Can I return the medicines after purchase? Medicines are non-returnable and non-refundable. You can further check our return and refund policy under https://zenonco.io/terms-conditions
There are no reviews yet.