What is MediZen OncoCare?
Cannabis medicine is a plant-based medicine. It has been used for many years in various cultures. This plant generates different types of cannabinoids. The two primary cannabinoids found in this plant that provide medical benefits are:
• tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC
• cannabidiol, or CBD
There exists sufficient scientific evidence to suggest that cannabinoids may ease neuropathic pain and nausea, common side-effects of cancer treatment. Medical Cannabis also exhibits anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties. And we found a way to eliminate the concentrated taste which didn’t align with everyone’s taste buds. MediZen OncoCare is now available in a Fennel & Cinnamon flavor.
Why do you need it?
Cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation can produce an array of side effects, such as nausea and loss of appetite, which can lead to weight loss. MediZen OncoCare has strong
• Concentrated dosages helps patients with:
• Cannabinoids ease neuropathic pain and nausea.
• Appetite improvement
• Regulation of sleep schedule
• Reduction of anxiety
• Management of treatment side-effects
It is best for you if you have been seeing these changes in your body lately:
• Bone pain
• Sleep issues
• Appetite issues
• Nausea and vomiting
What’s unique about MediZen OncoCare?
• Steady uptake & absorption
• CBD: THC ratio of 1:1
• Easy to use dropper
Lifestyle Tips for you:
• Tips to deal with Cancer-related bone pain
• Immediately consult a doctor for pain-relief
• Take proper doses of Medical Cannabis
• Try relaxation techniques
• Acupressure or acupuncture
• Stay hydrated