Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland in the brain. It is often referred to as the “sleep hormone” because of its role in regulating the sleep-wake cycle. Melatonin levels in the body rise in the evening, as it gets darker, which triggers feelings of drowsiness and helps to promote sleep. In addition to its sleep-promoting effects, melatonin has also been studied for its potential benefits in a number of other health conditions, including insomnia, anxiety, depression, and seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
FSSAI License: 11222999000547
Melatonin is a hormone in your body that helps you sleep well. MediZen Melatonin is also effective in managing several common symptoms and side effects of cancer treatments while being an anxiety and stress buster too. Multiple clinical evidence suggests melatonin, combined with conventional treatments, shows improved outcomes and response to treatment. Melatonin has an excellent safety profile and helps patients in:
- Improving treatment outcomes
- Enhancing your mental and physical resilience
- Managing side-effects & promoting wellness
- Reducing cancer risk
MediZen Melatonin is a natural sleep aid. It combines the power of all-natural ingredients with its easy-to-consume capsule format to promote good sleep in cancer patients. Our patients love MediZen Melatonin due to its capsule form for easy consumption, all-natural ingredients, fast absorption abilities and excellent safety profile.
Content in MediZen Melatonin which helps cancer patients are as mentioned below
Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate sleep and wake cycles. For cancer patients, taking melatonin can help improve their sleep quality, which can be disrupted by cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is an important nutrient for overall health. For cancer patients, it has been shown to help manage symptoms such as nerve damage, anemia, and changes in taste and smell that can occur with cancer treatments.
Tagar extract is derived from the root of the valerian plant and is used in traditional medicine for its sedative and calming effects. In cancer patients, it may help manage symptoms such as anxiety, sleep disturbances, and pain. Additionally, some preliminary studies suggest that tagar may have potential anti-cancer properties.
- Take medicine as directed by your healthcare expert.
- Swallow the pills whole, with a glass of water.
- Do not crush or chew the tablets.
- Follow the recommended dosage and interval as stated on the label.
- Take two tablets daily or as prescribed after meal with water
- Consume regularly for 3-6 months for best results
- Who can use MediZen Melatonin? Cancer Patients looking to improve their health by incorporating immunonutrients in their lifestyle can use this.
- Does it work for cancer patients? MediZen Melatonin has stress-relieving & sleep-inducing properties and has helped cancer patients manage their treatment side-effects & symptoms.
- What are the benefits of MediZen Melatonin? MediZen Melatonin has oncostatic effects and it helps patients managet treatment side-effects & symptoms like sleep issues and anxiety problems.
- How many times should MediZen Melatonin be consumed per day? The dosage will completely depend on your cancer profile. Kindly reach out to our health professionals for the same.
- What if MediZen Melatonin doesn’t suit me? Generally, that should not happen, but if you have any concerns or feedback, kindly contact us at [email protected] to help you with your query.
- Can I take MediZen Melatonin with other vitamins or mineral supplements? Yes. It can be taken with other Vitamins and Minerals. In case of any doubts about dosage, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
- When can I see the results of MediZen Melatonin? With regular use of products and a healthy, clean anti-cancer diet, you will be able to see the results in a few months.
- What result can I expect from MediZen Melatonin during cancer treatment? MediZen Melatonin effectively mitigates health issues faced during and after cancer treatment. These are used as supplements and other anticancer remedies, showing positive results against the cancer cells without affecting other body tissues.
- What result can I expect from Omega 3 during cancer treatment? MediZen Melatonin effectively mitigates health issues faced during and after cancer treatment. These are used as supplements and other anticancer remedies, showing positive results against the cancer cells without affecting other body tissues.
- Who should not use MediZen Melatonin? A pregnant or breastfeeding mother should not consume the product without medical consultation. Also, this product should be kept away from children.
- Can I return the medicines after purchase? Medicines are non-returnable and non-refundable. You can further check our return and refund policy here: https://zenonco.io/terms-conditions
There are no reviews yet.