Medizen Medical Cannabis 4000 mg
The MediZen Medical Cannabis Leaf Extract is derived from the medical Cannabis Sativa plant. Bearing anti-cancer properties, Medical Cannabis can help manage cancer symptoms and treatment side effects. It also aids in the reduction of anxiety and the improvement of sleep.
FSSAI License: 11222999000547
What is MediZen Medical Cannabis?
Cannabis medicine is a plant-based medicine. It has been used for many years in various cultures. This plant generates different types of cannabinoids. The two primary cannabinoids found in this plant that provide medical benefits are:
• tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC
• cannabidiol, or CBD
There exists sufficient scientific evidence to suggest that cannabinoids may ease neuropathic pain and nausea, common side-effects of cancer treatment. Medical Cannabis also exhibits anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties.
Why do you need it?
Cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation can produce an array of side effects, such as nausea and loss of appetite, which can lead to weight loss. MediZen Medical Cannabis’ strong concentrated dosages helps patients with:
Cannabinoids ease neuropathic pain and nausea.
• Appetite improvement
• Regulation of sleep schedule
• Reduction of anxiety
• Management of treatment side-effects
It is best for you if you have been seeing these changes in your body lately:
• Bone pain
• Sleep issues
• Appetite issues
• Nausea and vomiting
What’s unique about MediZen Medical Cannabis?
• Medical Cannabis is an integral part in the life of so many cancer patients in the cancer industry, where it has an important therapeutic role. Our patients love MediZen Melatonin due to its:
• Highly concentrated, non-diluted pure leaf extract
• CBD: THC ratio of 1:1
• Concentrated paste in a syringe for easy and precise dosages
Lifestyle Tips for you:
• Tips to deal with Cancer-related bone pain
• Immediately consult a doctor for pain-relief
• Take proper doses of Medical Cannabis
• Try relaxation techniques
• Acupressure or acupuncture
• Stay hydrated
No Artificial Sweeteners
Formulated for steady uptake and absorption
High concentrated, non-diluted extract
Concentrated paste in syringe, which allows for easy and precise dosages
- Post purchase, ZenOnco.io will connect you with a certified Medical Cannabis expert who would prescribe the correct dosage for your condition.
- MediZen Medical Cannabis Medicine for Cancer Elimination and Pain Management will be directly delivered to your address.
- Consume as per dosage.
- Contact us for any queries regarding dosage. +919930709000
- What is Medical Cannabis used for? Medical Cannabis is used to treat several medical conditions. THC and CBD are the two active chemicals taken from the plant for their medicinal properties.
- What are the benefits of Medical Cannabis? Medical Cannabis is used towards treating several health conditions and their symptoms. The therapeutic effects of Medical Cannabis can reduce chronic pain, nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy.
- How does CBD help cancer patients? CBD is the active chemical in the Cannabis plant that helps reduce anxiety, inflammation and relieve pain in the body. It also works on cancer cells and the growth of tumours. It also helps in stimulating appetite to support in weight gain.
- Is CBD safe for people with cancer? Yes. CBD is safe for people with cancer. But always consult your oncologist for the advised dosage and further help with medication. Kindly get in touch with us for advice from our health professionals.
- What side effects does CBD help ease? CBD helps in relieving a number of symptoms such as nausea and pain.
- Can I use CBD with chemotherapy? Studies have shown that CBD helps to reduce nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy. Thus, CBD can be used with chemotherapy for positive results.
- What are the potential benefits of CBD for people with cancer? The most known benefits of CBD for cancer patients are improved sleep, pain relief, appetite stimulation.
- Are there any drug interactions with CBD? Yes. CBD does have the potential to interact with several drugs including over the counter medications, herbal drugs, and prescribed medications. It is always recommended to take advice from a doctor before dosing your body with this product. Kindly get in touch with our health professionals for further assistance.
- Can I return the medicines after purchase?Medicines are non-returnable and non-refundable. You can further check our return and refund policy under https://zenonco.io/terms-conditions
There are no reviews yet.