MediZen Green Tea Extract
Green tea contains the active ingredient EGCG, which has been shown to have protective qualities against certain types of cancers. The effects of green tea are better studied than those of green tea extract or EGCG supplements. Green tea is a well-known beverage that has been praised for its numerous health benefits. Its high levels of antioxidants and anti-free radical properties include boosting metabolism, strengthening the immune system, scavenging free radicals, protecting cells from DNA damage, reducing cholesterol levels, and improving heart health.
FSSAI License: 11222999000547
MediZen Green Tea extract is a powerful supplement with numerous health benefits. It helps reduce the risk of cancer, improves the survival rates of cancer patients, and reduces the side effects of cancer treatments. This extract enhances the immune system, boosts metabolism, scavenges free radicals, and protects cells from DNA damage.
If you want to reap the benefits of Green Tea extract, you can do so by taking it as a capsule. This makes it easy to consume and is convenient for those seeking a healthy anti-cancer lifestyle.
What makes MediZen Green Tea extract unique is its high polyphenol (Polyphenols, a type of phytochemical found in various plant-based foods, have been shown to have potential anti-cancer properties in some studies. Polyphenols have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiproliferative effects that may help to prevent cancer cell growth and progression.) content that provides chemopreventive protection against cancer. Additionally, it is manufactured using AYUSH approved methods, making it a trusted option for doctors, practitioners, and patients worldwide.
To further improve your health and well-being, you can also adopt a healthy lifestyle that includes drinking green tea, lemon-mint-ginger cooler, cucumber-ginger-mint infused water, veg fruit juice, tender coconut water, and A2 buttermilk. These drinks are refreshing and help you stay healthy and energetic.
- Antioxidant Properties: Green tea is rich in antioxidants like catechins and EGCG, which help to neutralize harmful free radicals and prevent oxidative stress, thereby reducing the risk of cancer cell growth and progression.
- Anti-inflammatory Effects: Green tea contains anti-inflammatory compounds that help to reduce inflammation in the body, which is a contributing factor to many types of cancer.
- Boosts Immune System: Green tea has been shown to improve the function of the immune system, helping to fight off cancer cells and prevent their growth and spread.
- Supports Chemotherapy: Green tea has been shown to enhance the effectiveness of chemotherapy treatments, by making cancer cells more sensitive to the drugs and reducing their ability to resist the treatment. It also helps to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and improve the overall health of cancer patients. 5. Inhibits Angiogenesis: Angiogenesis is the process of forming new blood vessels in the body, which is essential for the growth of cancer cells. Green tea has been shown to inhibit angiogenesis and reduce the growth of blood vessels that supply cancer cells with oxygen and nutrients.
- Reduce cancer cell growth : Green tea has been shown to suppress the growth and division of cancer cells, thereby reducing the number of cells in the body that can contribute to cancer.
- Take medicine as directed by your healthcare expert.
- Swallow the pills whole with a glass of water.
- Do not crush or chew the tablets.
- Follow the recommended dosage and interval as stated on the label.
- Take two tablets daily or as prescribed after the meal with water
- Consume regularly for 3-6 months for best results
- Improving immunity
- Boosting metabolism
- Helping in healthy weight loss
- Regulating blood sugar levels
- Preventing certain types of cancer
- Helping cancer patients fight against the disease
- Inhibits cancer growth
- Improves the anticancer action of conventional treatments
- Provides chemopreventive protection
- Boosting immunity
- Regulating blood pressure and cholesterol
- Boosting metabolism
- Aiding weight loss
5. Is green tea extract a stimulant? Green tea extract can be considered a natural stimulant due to its energizing effects from vitamin B.
6. What is the best time to take green tea extract? It is recommended to take one tablet per day after a meal. However, for a personalized approach, connect with anti-cancer experts at ZenOnco.io.
7. Why should people with cancer use it? Green tea extract can be helpful for cancer patients by:
- Boosting immunity
- Fighting against cancer
- Improving energy levels and overall well-being
- Detoxifying the body
- Improving the results of cancer treatments
9. Is it helpful if taken with conventional cancer treatments? Green tea extract can be used with conventional cancer treatments to improve anticancer activity and reduce side effects.
10. Does it contain animal products? No, green tea extract is vegan/vegetarian.
11. Can it be taken with other supplements? Yes, green tea extract can be combined with other supplements for improved results, particularly with cancer treatments to reduce side effects and protect healthy parts of the body.
12. Does green tea reduce inflammation? Green tea extract has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help reduce inflammation caused by cancer treatments.
13. What are the ingredients of MediZen green tea? MediZen green tea contains green tea leaves in tablet form for easy consumption.
14. Can it be used to prevent cancer? Research suggests that increased consumption of green tea can decrease the risk of certain types of cancer and can be helpful in reducing the risk of recurrence when taken with cancer treatments.
15. Is Green Tea extract safe for me? Green tea extract is generally safe for consumption, but if you have any concerns, please reach out to us at [email protected] or Phone/Whatsapp: +91 9930709000
16. When to avoid the usage of Green tea Extract ? Avoid using green tea extracts for cancer patients within two weeks before and after radiation therapy, as it may interfere with treatment effectiveness.
There are no reviews yet.