MediZen Curcumin (Tablets)
Turmeric contains the active ingredient curcumin. Curcumin is a natural anti-cancer agent that inhibits tumor growth and the side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy. It has consistently proven to reduce inflammation, boost antioxidants, manage side effects, and improve the overall quality of life.
FSSAI License: 11222999000547
Curcumin is a potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial agent. It has been shown to reduce side effects such as fatigue, pain, nausea, and vomiting related to cancer treatments and improve the overall quality of life for people with cancer. Curcumin may also enhance the body's environment and make it less supportive of cancer growth. However, the challenge lies in its absorption into the bloodstream outside the gastrointestinal tract, making it essential to consider supplementing with it to reap its full potential benefits, which is possible through the supply of piperine, an active ingredient in black pepper.
MediZen Curcumin is a concentrated form of curcumin mixed with piperine, the active ingredient in black pepper, to enhance absorption. This all-natural combination has been shown to reduce cancerous cells, reduce angiogenesis, and prevent metastasis. Past laboratory studies on cancer cells have shown promising results for curcumin's anti-cancer effects, making it an effective solution for various types of cancer, particularly in combination with chemotherapy.
(Angiogenesis-Angiogenesis is the process of forming new blood vessels in the body. Blood vessels are like tiny pipes that carry blood to all body parts, and angiogenesis helps create new ones when needed, for example, during wound healing or tumor growth.)
(Metastasis- Metastasis is the spread of cancer cells from one part of the body to another. Cancer is the most dangerous aspect because it can make it much harder to treat.)
- Improving the quality of life during chemotherapy – Taking curcumin can help improve the quality of life.
- Reduce chances of recurrence -Taking curcumin can help reduce the chances of recurrence.
- Better clinical output when combined – A clean diet, Mediterranean diet, rest, and exercise enhance the benefits of curcumin.
- Pain and Inflammation Relief: Curcumin has been shown to reduce pain in breast cancer patients.
- Increased body weight or reduced unintentional weight loss – Taking curcumin can help increase body weight or reduce unintentional weight loss among people with cancer.
- Reduced urinary symptoms – Taking curcumin can help reduce urinary symptoms, including urination frequency, among men with prostate cancer undergoing radiotherapy.
- Reduced radiation dermatitis – Taking oral curcumin or topical turmeric can help reduce radiation dermatitis among cancer patients. *(Dermatitis-Dermatitis is a condition that makes your skin red, itchy, and irritated. It can be caused by things like an allergic reaction, exposure to irritants, or a skin condition like eczema)
- Pure and Vegan: MediZen Curcumin is 100% vegan and free of genetically modified organisms.
- Easy to Consume: Convenient capsule form makes it easy to incorporate into the daily routine.
- Anti-Cancer Lifestyle: Don’t let pain, inflammation, or cancer stand in the way of well-being. Let the power of curcumin work for you!
- Take medicine as directed by your healthcare expert.
- Swallow the pills whole with a glass of water.
- Do not crush or chew the tablets.
- Follow the recommended dosage and interval as stated on the label.
- Take two tablets daily or as prescribed after the meal with water
- Consume regularly for 3-6 months for best results
There are no reviews yet.