Dr. Preeti Bhosle - Medical Cannabis Consultation
- From a second generation of Vaidyas, where Ayurveda is her passion more than a profession, Dr. Preeti takes up every case as a challenge to cure than to treat. She did her BAMS from the MSM Institute of Ayurveda in 2011.
- She also completed her tenures at Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurveda Charak Sansthan, Patanjali, CSIR, and AIIA Delhi, thus grabbing over a decade of experience.
- With an experience in research from AIIMS Delhi presently, she has acquired a multi-dimensional integrated and holistic approach through her insight into the patient’s medical condition.
- Her skills in handling all types of neurological and neuro-muscular cases make patients consult her not only at a domestic but also at the international level.
- She has gained knowledge from various prestigious institutions:
- CBT in pain management from The University of Oxford, UK
- Psychiatry from IIT Kanpur
- Immunomodulation through Ayurveda diet, from the National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur
- Being a master trainer for Prakriti Assessment from CCRAS, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India
- Studied Medical Cannabis at the University of Colorado, USA
- She has been recognized by following awards
- Vaidya Chandra Prakash award for excellence in promoting Ayurveda 2021
- Youth Vaidya Rising award 2021
- Best research paper award (Ayurveda neurology) in 4th Global Ayush Festival 2021
- Medical Cannabis Practitioner of the Year award 2020-21
- Idea formulator and advisor to Pratha Ayurveda for innovations in medical consultations to push Ayurveda globally
- Dhanwantari Award 2022
- She is presently looking into cases of her specialization in Cancer, Neuro & Neuro-muscular disorders, Stress, Anxiety, & Insomnia, Joint & Movement Disorders
There are no reviews yet.