Prevention is protection! The Zen Cancer Screening Package for Males (PLUS) includes a list of fourteen essential tests for full-body general health checks. This package is more advanced than The Zen Cancer Screening Package for Males (BASIC) because it includes more tests that allow for screening, detection, and treatment of more specific body organs. These tests help detect cancer in its early stages and other medical issues that the patient may be experiencing. As a result, doctors can begin treatment sooner and prevent cancer from progressing. Having these tests done educates the patient about the health issue he is dealing with, whether it is cancer or something else.
These tests, and the subsequent early detection of cancer, also speed up cancer treatment and reduce the cost of complex and expensive treatment later on. They assist patients in selecting a better treatment option sooner. Get your annual cancer screening with the click of a button because prevention is protection!
Major benefits include:
• Complete set of ten screening tests
• At-home sample collection with adequate safety and sanitization precautions
• Testing is carried out by laboratories accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
List of Tests:
• Peripheral Blood Smear - to investigate hematological issues and anomalies in blood cells
• Creatinine Test - to measure kidney function
• FT3, FT4, and TSH Tests - to analyze thyroid function
• HBsAg (Hepatitis B surface antigen) Test - to check for hepatitis B virus
• Anti-HCV (HCV antibody) Test - to check for hepatitis C virus
• Liver Function Test - to ensure liver health
• Lipid Profile Test - to measure the amount of cholesterol and triglycerides
• Urine routine & microscopy Test - to check urine for blood cells, bacteria, parasites, and cells from tumors
• Stool Occult Blood Test - for gastrointestinal health
• Prostate-Specific Antigen Test - for prostate gland function
• Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) Test - for complete haemogram
• Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP) Tumour Marker Test - to check for liver, ovaries or testicular cancer
• Carcinoembryonic Antigen Test - to measure levels of CEA protein
• CA 19-9 Test - to check for pancreatic cancer