About Dr Raghu Vamsi:
- Dr Raghu Vamsi is a Consulting Surgical Oncologist at HCG - Pinnacle Cancer Hospital in Vishakhapatnam. Dr. Vamsi completed his MS in General Surgery at a reputed institute in Chennai and went on to pursue postgraduation in surgical oncology at a prestigious institute in Mumbai. Before joining HCG, he was an assistant professor at a famous institute in Tirupati.
- Dr Vamsi has vast experience in performing oncological resections like radical gastrectomy, whipples procedures, Pelvic exenteration surgeries, esophagectomy, composite resections and laryngectomy. While he holds expertise in laparoscopic pelvic oncological surgeries including Wertheims, hysterectomy, abdomina-perianal resections, with special interest in gynecological and gastrointestinal malignancies.
- MCh (Surgical Oncology) - Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupathi
- MS (General Surgery) - GOVERNMENT KILPAUK MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS - Vinayaka Mission's Medical College and Hospital
- Consulting Surgical Oncologist at HCG - Pinnacle Cancer Hospital in Vishakhapatnam
- Assistant Professor at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupathi
Areas of interest:
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer, Gynecological Cancer.
- An unusual cause of trigeminal neuralgia.
- publication date2014 publication descriptionJournal of Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences
- Use of fillet flap in a case of soft tissue sarcoma of the hand.
- publication date2013 publication descriptionArch Insititute of Surgery
- Surgical management of the neck in oral cancers
- publication date2013 publication descriptionSouth India. Arch Insititute of Surgery
- Sister Josephs nodule with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei in a case of Ovarian Carcinoma: A rare presentation.
Papers & presentations:
- MBBS College Topper Gold Medalist
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Raghu Vamsi?
Dr Raghu Vamsi's educational qualifications include MBBS, MCh (Surgical Oncology), MS (General Surgery). Dr Raghu Vamsi's areas of interest include Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
Where does Dr Raghu Vamsi practice?
Dr Raghu Vamsi practices at HCG Cancer Centre, Visakhapatnam
Why do patients visit Dr Raghu Vamsi?
Patients frequently visit Dr Raghu Vamsi for Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
What is Dr Raghu Vamsi's rating?
Dr Raghu Vamsi is a highly rated Surgical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Raghu Vamsi's education qualification?
Dr Raghu Vamsi has the following qualifications: MBBS, MCh (Surgical Oncology), MS (General Surgery)
What does Dr Raghu Vamsi specialize in?
Dr Raghu Vamsi specializes as a Surgical Oncologist with special interest in Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Raghu Vamsi have?
Dr Raghu Vamsi has an overall experience of 11 years as a Surgical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Raghu Vamsi?
You can book an appointment with Dr Raghu Vamsi by clicking "Book Appointment" on top-right. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.