About Dr Sachin Wani:
- Dr Sachin Wani has been practising specialty in surgical Oncology in the city of Vadodara, since 2009, and has completed his postgraduation and DNB from Pune. He took formal training in surgical Oncology in Mumbai. His main areas of interest are breast Oncology, Head & Neck Oncology and thoracic Oncology. He is also interested in developing and performing organ and function preservation treatment modalities for solid organ cancers. He regularly takes part in cancer awareness talks for general public and doctors' associations, like various IMA bodies, Homeopathy associations etc. He holds regular OPDs in towns around Vadodara, like Dahod, Bharuch, and Ratlam.
- Dr Wani's foremost goal is to make Cancer Treatment available to people in the remotest areas, at affordable costs.
- MBBS. from BJ Medical College and Sasoon Hospitals , Pune
- DNB (General Surgery) from KEM Hospital, Pune
- IFHNOS Fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology.
- Consultant surgical oncologist,Head and Neck Surgeon,HCG cancer centre, Vadodara,May 2016 – Present
- Surgical Oncology Residency, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai (2006 -2009)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO)
- Foundation of Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO)
Areas of interest:
- breast oncology, head & neck oncology and thoracic oncology.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Sachin Wani?
Dr Sachin Wani's educational qualifications include MBBS, DNB(General Surgery), IFHNOS Fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology. Dr Sachin Wani is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO)
Foundation of Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO). Dr Sachin Wani's areas of interest include breast oncology, head & neck oncology and thoracic oncology..
Where does Dr Sachin Wani practice?
Dr Sachin Wani practices at HCG Cancer Centre, Vadodara
Why do patients visit Dr Sachin Wani?
Patients frequently visit Dr Sachin Wani for breast oncology, head & neck oncology and thoracic oncology..
What is Dr Sachin Wani's rating?
Dr Sachin Wani is a highly rated General Surgeon with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Sachin Wani's education qualification?
Dr Sachin Wani has the following qualifications: MBBS, DNB(General Surgery), IFHNOS Fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology
What does Dr Sachin Wani specialize in?
Dr Sachin Wani specializes as a General Surgeon with special interest in breast oncology, head & neck oncology and thoracic oncology..
How many years of experience does Dr Sachin Wani have?
Dr Sachin Wani has an overall experience of 10 years as a General Surgeon.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Sachin Wani?
You can book an appointment with Dr Sachin Wani by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.