About Dr Pinaki Mahato:
- Dr.Pinaki has completed his DM in Medical Oncology with added specialization in Pediatric Oncology from one of the renowned Cancer Institutes of India He is well-versed in the multi-modality management of various solid and hematological malignancies, various Chemotherapy protocols, management of various toxicities of chemotherapy, oncologic emergencies, and palliative care He is also trained in bone marrow transplantation during his superspeciality residency. He has been a key part of national and international oncology trials during his tenure at a renowned cancer institute in India He has successfully treated and cured several solid and hematological malignancies in both adult and pediatric cancer patients. He also offers personalized medicine based Cancer Treatment as well as individualized counseling to patients and caregivers
- DM(Medical Oncology) - GCS Medical College Hospital Research Centre
- Consultant – Medical Oncology at HCG Cancer Centre, Vadodara
- Indian Medical Association
Areas of interest:
- Head & Neck, Breast, Thoracic, GI, paediatric solid malignancies
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Pinaki Mahato?
Dr Pinaki Mahato's educational qualifications include MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
. Dr Pinaki Mahato is a member of Indian Medical Association. Dr Pinaki Mahato's areas of interest include Head & Neck, Breast, Thoracic, GI, paediatric solid malignancies.
Where does Dr Pinaki Mahato practice?
Dr Pinaki Mahato practices at HCG Cancer Centre, Vadodara
Why do patients visit Dr Pinaki Mahato?
Patients frequently visit Dr Pinaki Mahato for Head & Neck, Breast, Thoracic, GI, paediatric solid malignancies.
What is Dr Pinaki Mahato's rating?
Dr Pinaki Mahato is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Pinaki Mahato's education qualification?
Dr Pinaki Mahato has the following qualifications: MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
What does Dr Pinaki Mahato specialize in?
Dr Pinaki Mahato specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Head & Neck, Breast, Thoracic, GI, paediatric solid malignancies.
How many years of experience does Dr Pinaki Mahato have?
Dr Pinaki Mahato has an overall experience of 5 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Pinaki Mahato?
You can book an appointment with Dr Pinaki Mahato by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.