About Dr Sweta Lunkad:
- Dr. Sweta Lunkad practices as Consultant - Haematologist-Oncologist and Bone Marrow Transplant Physician in Pune. She has done her Transplant Training in AIIMS, New Delhi and has also done her fellowship in Bone Marrow transplant. She has a vast experience in various kinds of transplants, including Autologous, Allogenic, MUD and haploidentical transplant. She does both adult and pediatric bone marrow transplants. Her centre is an integrated centre of excellence in Haematology, pediatric haematology and bone marrow transplant. Her team specializes in diagnosing, and managing all hematology related condition like thalassemias, aplastic anemias to acute leukemias and chemotherapies. She has many publications and presentation in many international and national transplant related conferences. Her centre is the best bone marrow transplant centre for diseases like Aplastic anemia, Thalassemia, MDS/Leukemias Lymphomas and Myelomas. She is also one of the few transplant physicians in India who have done transplants for rare diseases like SCID, HLH, Multiple sclerosis, Osteropetrosis.
- DM (Clinical Haematology) – AIIMS – New Delhi
- Fellowship in Haematology and Bone marrow transplant : Dr.B.L. Kapur Memorial Hospital, New Delhi
- DNB (Medicine): Jagjeevan Ram railway Hospital, Mumbai.
- MBBS: B.J.Medical College, Pune
- Consultant Hematologist at Avinash Cancer Clinic
- Indian Society of Haematology and Blood Transfusion (ISHBT)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- European Hematology Association (EHA)
Areas of interest:
- Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Sweta Lunkad?
Dr Sweta Lunkad's educational qualifications include MBBS, DNB - General Medicine, DM - Clinical Haematology. Dr Sweta Lunkad is a member of Indian Society of Haematology and Blood Transfusion (ISHBT)
American Society of Hematology (ASH)
European Hematology Association (EHA). Dr Sweta Lunkad's areas of interest include Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma..
Where does Dr Sweta Lunkad practice?
Dr Sweta Lunkad practices at Lakshya Cancer Hospital, Pune
Why do patients visit Dr Sweta Lunkad?
Patients frequently visit Dr Sweta Lunkad for Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma..
What is Dr Sweta Lunkad's rating?
Dr Sweta Lunkad is a highly rated Hemato Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Sweta Lunkad's education qualification?
Dr Sweta Lunkad has the following qualifications: MBBS, DNB - General Medicine, DM - Clinical Haematology
What does Dr Sweta Lunkad specialize in?
Dr Sweta Lunkad specializes as a Hemato Oncologist with special interest in Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma..
How many years of experience does Dr Sweta Lunkad have?
Dr Sweta Lunkad has an overall experience of 1 years as a Hemato Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Sweta Lunkad?
You can book an appointment with Dr Sweta Lunkad by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.