About Dr Mangesh Mekha:
- Dr. Mangesh Mekha is a highly qualified Medical Oncologist at Columbia Asia Hospital in Pune. After completing MBBS, he gained specialisation by completing MD (Internal Medicine) and DM in Medical Oncology. He is trained in the management of Adult and Pediatric Oncology and Hematology. Oncology includes management of various solid malignancies, various Chemotherapy protocols, management of various toxicities of Chemotherapy and palliative care. Haematology includes general haematology and clinical management of patients with haematology malignancies, coagulation disorders and general haematology problems. Laboratory experience with immunophenotyping and bone marrow in haematology & immune histochemistry & various newer targeted modalities in solid oncology. He has clinical experience in bone marrow transplantation of solid and haematology disorders.
- MBBS - Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College & Sasson General Hospital, Pune, 2005
- MD - Medicine - Medical College, Baroda, 2011
- DM - Oncology - B J Medical College Ahemdabad, 2016
- 2013 - 2016 Medical Oncology at Gujarat cancer research institute, Ahmedabad
- 2016 - 2017 Consultant Medical Oncologist at Jehangir Hospital , Pune
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
Areas of interest:
- Lung Cancer, Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer, Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas.
- Dyslipidemia and Dysglycemia In patients with HIV and On treatment with Antiretroviral therapy IJAR September 2013 Dr Patel H, Dr Mangesh Mekha Study Of Ventricular Function in patients with Rheumatic heart Disease IJAR September 2013 Dr Mangesh Mekha Capecitabine induced severe bone marrow aplasia: under process to be published in Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
Papers & presentations:
- First Prize In APGCON - 2016
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Mangesh Mekha?
Dr Mangesh Mekha's educational qualifications include MD, DM (Medical Oncology), MNAMS DNB (Medical Oncology). Dr Mangesh Mekha is a member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO). Dr Mangesh Mekha's areas of interest include Lung Cancer, Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer, Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas..
Where does Dr Mangesh Mekha practice?
Dr Mangesh Mekha practices at Sahyadri Super Speciality Hospital, Nagar Road, Pune; Sahyadri Super Speciality Hospital, Nagar Road, Pune
Why do patients visit Dr Mangesh Mekha?
Patients frequently visit Dr Mangesh Mekha for Lung Cancer, Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer, Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas..
What is Dr Mangesh Mekha's rating?
Dr Mangesh Mekha is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Mangesh Mekha's education qualification?
Dr Mangesh Mekha has the following qualifications: MD, DM (Medical Oncology), MNAMS DNB (Medical Oncology)
What does Dr Mangesh Mekha specialize in?
Dr Mangesh Mekha specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Lung Cancer, Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer, Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas..
How many years of experience does Dr Mangesh Mekha have?
Dr Mangesh Mekha has an overall experience of 5 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Mangesh Mekha?
You can book an appointment with Dr Mangesh Mekha by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.