About Dr Joy Ghose:
- Dr Joy Ghose is a Surgical Oncologist (Cancer Surgeon) trained at the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and has completed M. Ch. in Surgical Oncology from this Institute. He has received the esteemed Dr R. S. Rao Gold Medal for ranking first in the course of M. Ch. He has also been trained in M. S. General Surgery at one of the finest medical institutions in the country, Seth G. S. Medical College and K. E. M. Hospital, Mumbai. He has over 10 years of surgical experience and Specialized training in Thoracic Oncosurgery and Laparoscopic Cancer Surgery. He has presented several papers at State and National Conferences and also has book chapters in Thoracic Oncology to his name.
- MBBS - Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2005
- MCh - Surgical Oncology - Homi Bhabha National Institute, 2017
- MS - General Surgery - Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2011
- 2017 - 2019 Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Sahyadri Hospital
- 2013 - 2017 Surgical Oncologist at Tata Memorial Hospital
- 2011 - 2012 Consultant Surgeon at Bhagwati Hospital
- 2008 - 2011 General Surgeon at General Surgeon
- 2008 - 2011 General Surgeon at KEM Hospital, Parel
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Areas of interest:
- Publication: Ghose J, Prabhash K, Shetty P, Moiyadi AV. Metachronous intradural and liver metastasis from adrenocortical carcinoma. Indian J Cancer. 2015 Oct-Dec;52(4):666-8
Papers & presentations:
- Dr. R.S. Rao Gold Medal in M.Ch. Surgical Oncology
- 1st prize in Anatomy in college in 1st M.B.B.S.
- 2nd rank in Batch of 2008 in M.S. General Surgery, Seth G.S.M.C. and K.E.M. Hospital
- Distinction in Anatomy in 1st MBBS
- Distinction in Pathology and Pharmacology in 2nd MBBS
- Distinction in ENT, Ophthalmology in 3rd MBBS
- Distinction in Paediatrics in Final MBBS
Awards & recognition:
- Poster presentation: Post Т traumatic diaphragmatic hernia ( MASICON, Feb 2011)
- Video paper presentation: Laparoscopic cystogastrostomy for pancreatic pseudocyst (MASICON, Feb 2011)
- Poster presentation: Littre's hernia Т A rare presentation of Meckel's Diverticulum (MASICON, Feb 2013)
- Poster presentation: Intestinal obstruction due to patent omphalomesenteric duct with mesodiverticular band (MASICON, Feb 2013)
- Poster presentation: Paget's disease of the breast (MASICON, Feb 2013)
- Poster presentation: Metachronous metastasis in osteosarcoma patients: a retrospective analysis of outcomes of pulmonary metastasectomy (IMSOS, March 2015)
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Joy Ghose?
Dr Joy Ghose's educational qualifications include MBBS, MCh - Surgical Oncology. Dr Joy Ghose is a member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
Indian Medical Association (IMA). Dr Joy Ghose's areas of interest include Thoracic Cancer.
Where does Dr Joy Ghose practice?
Dr Joy Ghose practices at Sahyadri Super Speciality Hospital, Deccan / Gymkhana, Pune; Sahyadri Super Speciality Hospital, Hadapsar, Pune; Sahyadri Super Speciality Hospital, Nagar Road, Pune
Why do patients visit Dr Joy Ghose?
Patients frequently visit Dr Joy Ghose for Thoracic Cancer.
What is Dr Joy Ghose's rating?
Dr Joy Ghose is a highly rated Surgical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Joy Ghose's education qualification?
Dr Joy Ghose has the following qualifications: MBBS, MCh - Surgical Oncology
What does Dr Joy Ghose specialize in?
Dr Joy Ghose specializes as a Surgical Oncologist with special interest in Thoracic Cancer.
How many years of experience does Dr Joy Ghose have?
Dr Joy Ghose has an overall experience of 10 years as a Surgical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Joy Ghose?
You can book an appointment with Dr Joy Ghose by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.