About Dr V P Singh:
- Dr V. P. Singh laid the foundation of cancer Surgery in Bihar. He started with the department of surgical Oncology at IGIMS , Patna and worked for 2 years. Later on, he was invited to establish the department of Surgical Oncology at Mahavir Cancer Sansthan, Patna and it was under his dynamic effort that Mahavir Cancer Sansthan got recognized for teaching DNB in surgical Oncology. He has special interest in Head & Neck & Breast Diseases and has operated more than five thousand cases of Head & Neck cancers as well as Breast Cancer surgeries(conservative as well as radical & Oncoplastic breast surgeries ). He is also a national executive member of association of breast surgeons of India.
- Presently he has his own establishment known as Cancer care clinic & Research Center , at Kankarbagh with office at R K Avenue, Rajendra Nagar Patna. A full member of Association of surgeons of India, Indian society of surgical Oncology , ISO, ICON and many others. He has been conferred with RASHTRIYA GAURAV SAMMAN. He has also been awarded the prestigious DR ARPITA ROY AWARD for his distinguished Service in the field of Oncology . Recently he has been nominated as a member of Bihar state Tobacco control committee.
- MBBS in 1991:- MSRMC, Bangalore,
- Post Gard (Gen Surg):- MRMC, Gulbarga
- MLSCOPY & LASER SURGERY:- KIEL,Germany
- Fellowship in surgical Oncology:-MP Shah Cancer hospital, Ahemadabad
- Specialized in Surgical Oncology :- Tata Memorial Hospital , Mumbai, where he worked for 3 year
- Also worked at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
- He Did Fellowship in Surgical Oncology at MP Shah Cancer Hospital, Ahmadabad, under guidance of Prof Dr DD Patel.
- Association of surgeons of India (ASI)
- Indian society of surgical Oncology (ISSO)
- Indian society of oncology (ISO)
- Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON)
Areas of interest:
- Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer.
Papers & presentations:
- He has been awarded DR ARPITA ROY AWARD - award and RASHTRIYA GAURAV SAMMAN - award.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr V P Singh?
Dr V P Singh's educational qualifications include MBBS, MS (Gen Surg), MLSCOPY & LASER SURGERY,
Fellowship in surgical Oncology. Dr V P Singh is a member of Association of surgeons of India (ASI)
Indian society of surgical Oncology (ISSO)
Indian society of oncology (ISO)
Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON). Dr V P Singh's areas of interest include Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer..
Where does Dr V P Singh practice?
Dr V P Singh practices at Savera Cancer Care Hospital, Patna
Why do patients visit Dr V P Singh?
Patients frequently visit Dr V P Singh for Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer..
What is Dr V P Singh's rating?
Dr V P Singh is a highly rated Surgical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr V P Singh's education qualification?
Dr V P Singh has the following qualifications: MBBS, MS (Gen Surg), MLSCOPY & LASER SURGERY,
Fellowship in surgical Oncology
What does Dr V P Singh specialize in?
Dr V P Singh specializes as a Surgical Oncologist with special interest in Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr V P Singh have?
Dr V P Singh has an overall experience of 6 years as a Surgical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr V P Singh?
You can book an appointment with Dr V P Singh by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.