About Dr Amit Agarwal:
- Dr Amit Agarwal is a practising Oncologist with an experience of 28 years. He is located in New Delhi.
- Dr Amit Agarwal practices at the BLK Super Speciality Hospital in New Delhi. He pursued his DM in the year 2002 from All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He completed his MBBS in the year 1991 from University of Delhi. He has also done his MD in the year 1996 from University of Delhi.
- Dr Amit Agarwal is an experienced, skilled and awarded doctor in his field of specialization.
- MBBS - University of Delhi, 1992
- MD - Medicine - University of Delhi, 1996
- DM - Medical Oncology - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2002
- Working as a Sr. Consultant in Medical Oncology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital Sr. Consultant at International Oncology & Fortis Hospital Sr. Consultant at Batra Hospital and Medical Research centre LAS Oncology at Mount Vernon Hospital, Hertfordshire Clinical Fellow Oncology at Addenbrookes NHS Trust, Cambridge, UK Clinical attachment, Oncology at Churchill and Radcliff Hospital, Oxford Specialist Oncology at Royal Hospital, Sultanate of Oman
Areas of interest:
- Breast Cancer, Melanoma, Blood Cancer, Ewing Sarcoma, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer.
- Mittal, Aditi & Agrawal, Amit & Batra, Sandeep & Dodagoudar, Chandragouda & Qureshi, Suhail. (2019). Chemotherapy toxicity in elderly population ≥65 years: A tertiary care hospital experience from India. Indian Journal of Medical and Paediatric Oncology. 40. 531. https://doi.org/10.4103/ijmpo.ijmpo_62_188
- Srivastava, K & Agarwal, Amit & Roopesh, Damarakuppam & Prashad, Rimy. (2018). An unusual case of intestinal obstruction due to internal herniation from adhesions between two appendices epiploicae. Journal of Surgical Case Reports. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1093/jscr/rjy239
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Amit Agarwal?
Dr Amit Agarwal's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - Medical Oncology. Dr Amit Agarwal is a member of Delhi Medical Council. Dr Amit Agarwal's areas of interest include Breast Cancer, Melanoma, Blood Cancer, Ewing Sarcoma, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer..
Where does Dr Amit Agarwal practice?
Dr Amit Agarwal practices at BLK Hospital, New Delhi
Why do patients visit Dr Amit Agarwal?
Patients frequently visit Dr Amit Agarwal for Breast Cancer, Melanoma, Blood Cancer, Ewing Sarcoma, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer..
What is Dr Amit Agarwal's rating?
Dr Amit Agarwal is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Amit Agarwal's education qualification?
Dr Amit Agarwal has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - Medical Oncology
What does Dr Amit Agarwal specialize in?
Dr Amit Agarwal specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Breast Cancer, Melanoma, Blood Cancer, Ewing Sarcoma, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Amit Agarwal have?
Dr Amit Agarwal has an overall experience of 28 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Amit Agarwal?
You can book an appointment with Dr Amit Agarwal by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.