About Dr Mishil Parikh:
- Dr. Mishil Parikh is an orthopedic oncologist practicing musculoskeletal oncologist from past 7 yearsHe is skilled and specialised in management of bone and soft tissue tumors and hold pride in being 6th officially trained and certified Ortho-Onco Surgeon from Tata Memorial Hospital. Dr. Parikh has received his training from Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College. Further, he had been trained for three years at one of the prestigious medical centres, The Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital. Here he acquired and enhanced his skills in management of bone and soft tissue tumors.
- Dr. Mishil Parikh is the youngest Musculoskeletal Oncologist in the country and has performed several successful surgeries for the management of all types of Malignant and Benign, Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors, and Skeletal Metastases. He is expertise in needle biopsies for bone tumors. In addition, he is well-versed orthopedic oncologist on Limb Salvage techniques with the use of Mega prosthesis, Nail Cement Spacer, Biological Methods (ECRT, Allografts, Bone Transpositions).
- Dr. Mishil Parikh has 18 publications in esteemed national and international Journals. He has also contributed as co-author of a Book Chapter on Foot and Ankle Tumors published by InTech publications. He has presented papers at Conferences in India and Abroad.
- MBBS - D.Y.Patil Medical College, 2011
- MS - Orthopaedics - Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai, 2014
- M.Ch - Orthopaedics - Texilla American University, 2017
- Fellowship Programme in Orthopedic Oncology - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, 2017
- Short-Fellowship from the University of Florida, USA
- Owner at Dr. Mishil Parikhs Orthopaedic Oncology Clinic
- Consultant at Apollo Hospitals Belapur
- Indian Chest Society
- Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
- Indian Society of Oncologist (ISO)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Mumbai Oncology Association (MOA)
- Indian Association of Cancer Research (IACR)
Areas of interest:
- Soft Tissue and Visceral Sarcomas, Ewing Sarcoma.
- Prospective Non-Randomized Study Correlating The Size And Marrow Extent Of Bone Sarcomas As Determined By MRI With That Of Gold Standand Histopathology at WIROC 2015, Mumbai.
- Result of Aneursmal Bone Cysts Treated With Percutaneous Sclerosing Agents at IMSOS 2016, Kochi.
- Rotationplasty in today’s era – does it have a role? at SICOT 2016, Rome
- Extracorporeal irradiated bone in limb salvage Surgery – A useful biological option at SICOT 2016, Rome
- Rotationplasty in today’s era – does it have a role? at IMSOS 2017, Varanasi.
Papers & presentations:
- Co-General Secretary for the Student Council, 2008-2009.
- Associate Editor of International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences.
- On the Editorial Board for World Journal of Publisher.
- Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Innovative Research in Pharmaceutical and Medical Science, VNM Publications.
- Associate Editor of Life Sciences Archives, JPS Publications.
- Editorial Board – Scientia Ricerca Open Access Journals
- Reviewer for Multiple Journals.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Mishil Parikh?
Dr Mishil Parikh's educational qualifications include MBBS, MS( Orthopedics), MCh( Orthopedics), Fellowship Programme in Orthopedic Oncology, Short-Fellowship from the University of Florida, USA. Dr Mishil Parikh is a member of Indian Chest Society
Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC)
Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
Indian Society of Oncologist (ISO)
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Mumbai Oncology Association (MOA)
Indian Association of Cancer Research (IACR). Dr Mishil Parikh's areas of interest include Soft Tissue and Visceral Sarcomas, Ewing Sarcoma..
Where does Dr Mishil Parikh practice?
Dr Mishil Parikh practices at Acharya Shri Nanesh Hospital, Mumbai; HCG Cancer Centre, Mumbai
Why do patients visit Dr Mishil Parikh?
Patients frequently visit Dr Mishil Parikh for Soft Tissue and Visceral Sarcomas, Ewing Sarcoma..
What is Dr Mishil Parikh's rating?
Dr Mishil Parikh is a highly rated Surgical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Mishil Parikh's education qualification?
Dr Mishil Parikh has the following qualifications: MBBS, MS( Orthopedics), MCh( Orthopedics), Fellowship Programme in Orthopedic Oncology, Short-Fellowship from the University of Florida, USA
What does Dr Mishil Parikh specialize in?
Dr Mishil Parikh specializes as a Surgical Oncologist with special interest in Soft Tissue and Visceral Sarcomas, Ewing Sarcoma..
How many years of experience does Dr Mishil Parikh have?
Dr Mishil Parikh has an overall experience of 10 years as a Surgical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Mishil Parikh?
You can book an appointment with Dr Mishil Parikh by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.