About Dr Sirshendhu Roy:
- Dr Sirshendu Roy is a graduate of a famous college in Kolkata, West Bengal, after which he went on to pursue MS at a prestigious institute in Mumbai.
- Dr Roy is a lifetime member of various associations, including the Indian Association of Surgical Oncology. He has attended various conferences and has multiple presentations to his credit, and is a recipient of various awards.
- MS (General Surgery) from University of Mumbai January 2000
- MBBS from University of kolkata 1993
- Post Graduate Trainee From Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist,Curie Manavata Cancer Centre,HCG Nashik
- SURGICAL ONCOLOGY,CNCI,Jul 2000 – May 2010
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO)
- Association Of Surgeons Of India (ASI)
Areas of interest:
- Breast Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer .
- Nagarkar, Raj & Roy, Sirshendu & Adhav, Aditya & Jadhav, Abhishek & Tondare, Ashutosh. (2015). RARE BUT THERE: MALE Breast Cancer. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 4. 16551-16553. https://doi.org/10.14260/jemds/2015/2463
- Nagarkar, Raj & Kokane, Gauri & Wagh, Ashvin & Roy, Sirshendu. (2018). Diplopia—an unheralded consequence of neck dissection: case report. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 22. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10006-018-0711-0
- Nagarkar, Raj & Roy, Sirshendu & Wagh, Ashvin & Kokane, Gauri & Adhav, Aditya & Pawar, Samadhan. (2019). Ocular melanoma: A rare entity. Journal of Head and Neck Physicians and Surgeons. 7. 79. https://doi.org/10.4103/jhnps.jhnps_26_17
- Adhav, Aditya & Bhalerao, Sagar & Nagarkar, Rajnish & Roy, Sirshendu & Pawar, Samadhan. (2019). Osteosarcoma of the Skull: An Unusual Presentation in the Left Parietal-Occipital Region. Academia Anatomica International. 5. https://doi.org/10.21276/aanat.2019.5.1.3
- Nagarkar, Rajnish & Wagh, Ashvin & Kokane, Gauri & Roy, Sirshendu & Vanjari, Srikant. (2019). Cervical Lymph Nodes: A Hotbed For Metastasis in Malignancy. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery. 71. 1-5. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12070-019-01664-4
- Nagarkar, Rajnish & Kokane, Gauri & Wagh, Ashvin & Kulkarni, Nayana & Roy, Sirshendu & Tandale, Ravindra & Pawar, Samadhan. (2019). Airway management techniques in Head and Neck Cancer surgeries: a retrospective analysis. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 23. 1-5. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10006-019-00782-1
- Mandlik, Swapnali & Deshpande, Tejashri & Roy, Sirshendu & Palwe, Supriya & Suryavanshi, Shrikant & Nagarkar, Rajnish. (2019). Early Physiotherapy Does Not Influence Seroma Formation among Patients Undergoing Breast Surgery- A Prospective Randomized Study. Asian Journal of Medical Research. 8. MC09-MC12. https://doi.org/10.21276/ajmr.2019.8.2.MC3
- Nagarkar, Rajnish & Wagh, Ashvin & Kokane, Gauri & Roy, Sirshendu & Palawe, Vijay & Kulkarni, Nayana & Pawar, Samadhan. (2019). Oral malignancy and its fickle blow off: A retrospective study. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics. 15. https://doi.org/10.4103/jcrt.JCRT_188_18
Papers & presentations:
- Senior Class Assistant in Surgery, R. G. KAR Medical college, 1991
- Ananda mohan kusum kumari silver medal in surgery, 1991
- Mahendradutta scholarship in Surgery
- Dr. Panchanan ChatterjeeMemorial silver medal in Surgery
- Dr. Krishna prasad ghosh Memorial silver medal for highest marks in Obs.& Gyn
- Dr. S.B.Sarkar Memorial prize for securing 2 nd Highest marks in aggregate, 1992
- Cash prize for highest marks in Surgery
- Cash prize for highest marks in obstetrics &gynecologyt care
Awards & recognition:
- Postcricod Cancers --- A One Year Review At The Asia Pacific Head&neck Oncology International Conference At Mumbai , 1997
- Orbit Sparing Bilateral Total Maxillectomy And Reconstruction With Vram Freeflap” At The National Conference Of The Indian Association Ofsurgical Oncology At Kodaikanal, 2005
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Sirshendhu Roy?
Dr Sirshendhu Roy's educational qualifications include MBBS, MS (General Surgery). Dr Sirshendhu Roy is a member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO)
Association Of Surgeons Of India (ASI). Dr Sirshendhu Roy's areas of interest include Breast Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer ..
Where does Dr Sirshendhu Roy practice?
Dr Sirshendhu Roy practices at HCG Manavata Cancer Centre, Nashik
Why do patients visit Dr Sirshendhu Roy?
Patients frequently visit Dr Sirshendhu Roy for Breast Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer ..
What is Dr Sirshendhu Roy's rating?
Dr Sirshendhu Roy is a highly rated General Surgeon with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Sirshendhu Roy's education qualification?
Dr Sirshendhu Roy has the following qualifications: MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
What does Dr Sirshendhu Roy specialize in?
Dr Sirshendhu Roy specializes as a General Surgeon with special interest in Breast Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer ..
How many years of experience does Dr Sirshendhu Roy have?
Dr Sirshendhu Roy has an overall experience of 20 years as a General Surgeon.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Sirshendhu Roy?
You can book an appointment with Dr Sirshendhu Roy by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.