About Dr Nishad Dhakate:
- Dr Nishad Dhakate is a postgraduate in Internal Medicine, from a prestigious Institute in Mumbai, after which he went on to earn a doctorate in clinical hematology and bone marrow transplant (BMT), from a renowned institute in Lucknow. He further received a Fellowship in BMT from the Vancouver General Hospital, Canada.
- Dr Dhakate has performed over 400 bone marrow transplants and has special interest in autologous and allogeneic bone marrow transplants for various haematological disorders. He holds specialization in the area of haplo-identical (partially-matched) and cord blood stem cell transplant. He has several awards and national publications to his credit.
- Dr Dhakate has attended many national and international hematology conferences and workshops and has addressed many gatherings and held several public awareness campaigns about haematological disorders.
- MBBS - Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2004
- MD - General Medicine - King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 2010
- DM - Clinical Haematology - SANJAY GANDHI POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LUCKNOW., 2014
- Fellowship in Hemato Oncology - Vancouver General Hospital, Canada, 2017
- Senior Resident,KEM Hospital,2010 - 2011
- DM Student,SGPGI Lucknow,2011 - 2014
- BMT fellow,RGCI Delhi,2014 - 2015
- Consultant,Arogya Clinic,2015 - 2016
- Consultant,BGS Global Hospital,2016 - Present
- Hematologist,HCG NCHRI Cancer Centre,2010 - 2017
- Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC)
Areas of interest:
- Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas, Blood Cancer .
- He has multiple national and international publications to his credit.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Nishad Dhakate?
Dr Nishad Dhakate's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Clinical Haematology, Fellowship in Hemato Oncology. Dr Nishad Dhakate is a member of Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC). Dr Nishad Dhakate's areas of interest include Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas, Blood Cancer ..
Where does Dr Nishad Dhakate practice?
Dr Nishad Dhakate practices at HCG NCHRI Cancer Centre, Nagpur
Why do patients visit Dr Nishad Dhakate?
Patients frequently visit Dr Nishad Dhakate for Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas, Blood Cancer ..
What is Dr Nishad Dhakate's rating?
Dr Nishad Dhakate is a highly rated Hemato Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Nishad Dhakate's education qualification?
Dr Nishad Dhakate has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Clinical Haematology, Fellowship in Hemato Oncology
What does Dr Nishad Dhakate specialize in?
Dr Nishad Dhakate specializes as a Hemato Oncologist with special interest in Blood Cancer, Bone Sarcomas, Blood Cancer ..
How many years of experience does Dr Nishad Dhakate have?
Dr Nishad Dhakate has an overall experience of 10 years as a Hemato Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Nishad Dhakate?
You can book an appointment with Dr Nishad Dhakate by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.