About Dr Pritam Kalaskar:
- Dr Pritam Kalaskar a Cancer Treatment physician in Thane. He completed his DM in Medical and Paediatric Oncology and Hemato-Oncology from Gujarat Cancer Research Institute, Ahmedabad, an apex regional cancer centre and one of the largest cancer care center in Asia. He carries a teaching experience to graduates and post graduates of 3 yrs. With his extraordinary focus on academics, he was able to secure a gold medal for himself in DM Medical Oncology exam. Dr. Pritam Kalaskar has various publications in National and International journals. He has worked as a team member in successful bone marrow transplants.
- Dr Pritam Kalaskar is a cancer specialist in Thane branch of Mumbai Oncocare Centre (MOC) who specializes in treating solid cancers like breast cancer, ovary cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, bone cancers, germ cell cancers and all the lymph disorders and blood cancers like multiple myeloma, leukemias, lymphomas etc. He aims at providing quality care to all the cancer patients. Dr. Kalaskar's higher education and overall experience makes in the most credible medical oncologist in Thane city and whole of district.
- MBBS - SBH Government Medical college, 2007
- MD - General Medicine - L.P.S Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, 2013
- DM - Oncology - B J Medical College Ahemdabad, 2016
- Oncologist at Gujarat Cancer Research Institute
- Consultant at Apex Hospitals, Mumbai
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Areas of interest:
- Lymphoma, Myeloma, Leukemia
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Pritam Kalaskar?
Dr Pritam Kalaskar's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD MED, DM (Medical Oncology). Dr Pritam Kalaskar is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI). Dr Pritam Kalaskar's areas of interest include Lymphoma, Myeloma, Leukemia.
Where does Dr Pritam Kalaskar practice?
Dr Pritam Kalaskar practices at Apex Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
Why do patients visit Dr Pritam Kalaskar?
Patients frequently visit Dr Pritam Kalaskar for Lymphoma, Myeloma, Leukemia.
What is Dr Pritam Kalaskar's rating?
Dr Pritam Kalaskar is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Pritam Kalaskar's education qualification?
Dr Pritam Kalaskar has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD MED, DM (Medical Oncology)
What does Dr Pritam Kalaskar specialize in?
Dr Pritam Kalaskar specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Lymphoma, Myeloma, Leukemia.
How many years of experience does Dr Pritam Kalaskar have?
Dr Pritam Kalaskar has an overall experience of 10 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Pritam Kalaskar?
You can book an appointment with Dr Pritam Kalaskar by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.