About Dr Nikhil Kalyani:
- Dr nikhil kalyani is a radiologist in mumbai.
- Dr nikhil kalyani completed m.B.B.S. And md in radiation oncology.
- Dr nikhil kalyani worked as therapeutic radiation oncologist in bombay hospital, mumbai.
- Academics and research of dr. Nikhil kalyani's
- dr nikhil kalyani has 5 publications in international journals.
- Dr nikhil kalyani has also presented research papers in various national and international conferences.
- Dr nikhil kalyani is authored a book chapter titled management of skeletal metastasis published by jaypee publishers, edited by dr. P.B. Desai
- MBBS from Seth G S Medical College, Mumbai
- MD radiation Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel
- Consultant, Radiation Oncologist at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre
- Associate Consultant at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
- Department Of Radiation Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Areas of interest:
- Head & Neck Oncology
- Radiation treatment with IMRT, IGRT and Rapid Arc
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Nikhil Kalyani?
Dr Nikhil Kalyani's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD. Dr Nikhil Kalyani is a member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Indian Medical Association (IMA) . Dr Nikhil Kalyani's areas of interest include Head & Neck Oncology , Neuro-Oncology , Radiation treatment with IMRT, IGRT and Rapid Arc.
Where does Dr Nikhil Kalyani practice?
Dr Nikhil Kalyani practices at HCG ICS Khubchandani, Mumbai
Why do patients visit Dr Nikhil Kalyani?
Patients frequently visit Dr Nikhil Kalyani for Head & Neck Oncology , Neuro-Oncology , Radiation treatment with IMRT, IGRT and Rapid Arc.
What is Dr Nikhil Kalyani's rating?
Dr Nikhil Kalyani is a highly rated Radiation Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Nikhil Kalyani's education qualification?
Dr Nikhil Kalyani has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD
What does Dr Nikhil Kalyani specialize in?
Dr Nikhil Kalyani specializes as a Radiation Oncologist with special interest in Head & Neck Oncology , Neuro-Oncology , Radiation treatment with IMRT, IGRT and Rapid Arc.
How many years of experience does Dr Nikhil Kalyani have?
Dr Nikhil Kalyani has an overall experience of 13 years as a Radiation Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Nikhil Kalyani?
You can book an appointment with Dr Nikhil Kalyani by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.