About Dr Deepak Khanna:
- Dr Deepak Khanna has completed his B. D. S. from Dr D Y Patil Dental College in the year 2005. He has completed M. D. S. (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) in the Year 2013 from MGM Institute of Medical Sciences, Navi Mumbai. Then, he did his Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology in the Year of 2013 from Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai and premiere Institute Tata Memorial Hospital (Mumbai) with special interest in Oral and Maxillofacial Oncology and reconstruction. Presently, he is Head & Neck Fellow at Memorial Sloan Kattering New York (IFHNO). Being a Maxillofacial Surgeon by core training, his areas of special interest are Facial Trauma, Orthognathic Surgery (Corrective Jaw Surgery), Head Neck Infections, Congenital Anomalies of Craniofacial Region and TMJ surgeries.
- MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - MGM INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES MUMBAI, 2013
- BDS - Dr DY Patil Dental College Hospital, Pune, 2005
- Fellowship In Head And Neck Surgical Oncology, Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai Ethicon Microvascular Basic Anastomosis, Johnson And Johnson,Mumbai Global International Fellow Head Neck Surgical Oncology, International Federation Of Head Neck Oncology And Memorial Sloan Kattering Centre, New York USA) Fellowship In Head Neck Microvascular Surgery, Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai Fellowship In Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr Fakih Hospital Lebanon,Beirut
- Consultant at Relianc Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- 2006 - 2010 LECTURER IN ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY at MGM INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- 2013 - 2015 FELLOW HEAD NECK ONCOLGY at PRINCE ALY KHAN HOSPITAL
- 2015 - Present FELLOW HEAD NECK ONCOLGY at MEMORIAL SLOAN KATERRING CENTRE
- 2015 - 2015 BASIC MICROVASCULAR TRAINING at JOHNSON AND JOHNSON
- Maharashtra State Dental Council
- the Indian Academy Of Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeons
- the Association of oral and maxillofacial surgeons of India
- Indian federation of head neck oncology
Areas of interest:
- Head And Neck Cancer, Lip and Oral Cancer, Mouth Cancer .
Awards & recognition:
- Orbital Trauma and Blindness at Indian Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons: Mid term conference convention Mount Abu, India (2013)
- Ankylosis of Temporal Mandibular Joint (TMJ): Management and Review" at All India Maharashtra State Post Graduate Convention, Pune, India (2011).
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Deepak Khanna?
Dr Deepak Khanna's educational qualifications include MDS, BDS. Dr Deepak Khanna is a member of Maharashtra State Dental Council
the Indian Academy Of Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeons
the Association of oral and maxillofacial surgeons of India
Indian federation of head neck oncology. Dr Deepak Khanna's areas of interest include Head And Neck Cancer, Lip and Oral Cancer, Mouth Cancer ..
Where does Dr Deepak Khanna practice?
Dr Deepak Khanna practices at Mgm New Bombay Hospital, Vashi, Mumbai; Reliance Hospital, Navi Mumbai; Acharya Shri Nanesh Hospital, Mumbai
Why do patients visit Dr Deepak Khanna?
Patients frequently visit Dr Deepak Khanna for Head And Neck Cancer, Lip and Oral Cancer, Mouth Cancer ..
What is Dr Deepak Khanna's rating?
Dr Deepak Khanna is a highly rated Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Deepak Khanna's education qualification?
Dr Deepak Khanna has the following qualifications: MDS, BDS
What does Dr Deepak Khanna specialize in?
Dr Deepak Khanna specializes as a Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon with special interest in Head And Neck Cancer, Lip and Oral Cancer, Mouth Cancer ..
How many years of experience does Dr Deepak Khanna have?
Dr Deepak Khanna has an overall experience of 8 years as a Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Deepak Khanna?
You can book an appointment with Dr Deepak Khanna by clicking "Book Appointment" on top-right. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.