About Dr Ashish Joshi:
- Dr. Ashish joshi is one of the best medical oncology/hematology in Vileparle West, Mumbai and has an experience of 8 years in this field. Dr. Ahish joshi is trained in treating patients suffering from various blood disorders and cancer. Dr. Ahish joshi is trained in reputed medical schools from mumbai, pune, and ahmedabad. Dr. Ahish joshi is a recipient of gold medal at dm examination which is the apex degree in haematology and oncology. Dr. Ahish joshi runs his own state of art day care chemotherapy unit - mandapeshwar day care chemotherapy unit in borivali which is one of its kinds in western suburbs. Dr. Ahish joshi is also affiliated with hcg cancer centre & nanavati super speciality hospital. He has a strong inclination for teaching and is well known for his clinics to undergraduate and post graduate students. His special areas of interest include solid malignancies like breast, colon, lung, prostate, git cancers, bone sarcomas, pediatric cancers, leukemia, lymphomas and myeloma. He has also been a part of multiple successful bone marrow and stem cell transplantation. He has also been trained in treatment of various benign blood disorders like aplastic anemia, hemolytic anemia etc
- MBBS - Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, 2001 MD - General Medicine - Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College & Sasson General Hospital, Pune, 2007 DM - Oncology - The Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, 2011
- Consultant at BSES MG Hospital, Andheri Consultant Medical Oncologist and haematologist at HCG Cancer Centre &Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital In Charge-oncology And Chemotherapy Unit at Mandapeshwar Day Care Chemotherapy Unit , Borivali
- Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON)
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Areas of interest:
- Breast Cancer, Leukemia, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), Bone Sarcomas, Colon Cancer, Lymphoma, Myeloma.
- Journal of the Indian Medical Association, Vol. 105, No 03 in March 2007, pp142-145
Papers & presentations:
- Recipient of 'Best Case Presentation' event - ICON (Indian Corporative Oncology Network) 2011 New Delhi. - 2011
- Recipient Of The 1st Prize In Leukemia Quiz At The National Level Conference Conducted By Mumbai Hematology Association In March - 2010
- D.M. (Medical oncology) with gold medal from Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, B.J. Medical College, University of Gujarat Ahmedabad, India
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Ashish Joshi?
Dr Ashish Joshi's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Oncology. Dr Ashish Joshi is a member of Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON)
European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Dr Ashish Joshi's areas of interest include Breast Cancer, Leukemia, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), Bone Sarcomas, Colon Cancer, Lymphoma, Myeloma..
Where does Dr Ashish Joshi practice?
Dr Ashish Joshi practices at Apex Multispeciality Hospitals, Borivali East, Mumbai; Apex Superspeciality Hospitals, Borivali West, Mumbai; Apex Superspeciality Hospitals, Borivali West, Mumbai; HCG Cancer Centre, Mumbai
Why do patients visit Dr Ashish Joshi?
Patients frequently visit Dr Ashish Joshi for Breast Cancer, Leukemia, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), Bone Sarcomas, Colon Cancer, Lymphoma, Myeloma..
What is Dr Ashish Joshi's rating?
Dr Ashish Joshi is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Ashish Joshi's education qualification?
Dr Ashish Joshi has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Oncology
What does Dr Ashish Joshi specialize in?
Dr Ashish Joshi specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Breast Cancer, Leukemia, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), Bone Sarcomas, Colon Cancer, Lymphoma, Myeloma..
How many years of experience does Dr Ashish Joshi have?
Dr Ashish Joshi has an overall experience of 10 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Ashish Joshi?
You can book an appointment with Dr Ashish Joshi by clicking "Book Appointment" on top-right. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.