About Dr Anjana Sainani:
- Dr Anjana sainani is a consultant medical oncologist and bone marrow transplant physician. Dr. Anjana r sainani has over a decade of rich professional experience in her field. Dr. Anjana r sainani has treated several patients suffering from different haematological cancers in india and gives every patient the best of medical care. She has published several papers in india and abroad and is a member of prestigious medical associations.
- MBBS - Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi , 1992
- Diploma - Child Health - College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai , 1995 MD - Oncology - Institute of Naval Medicine INHS Asvini, Mumbai , 1997
- Consultant at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant at Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai Consultant at HCG ICS Khubchandani, Mumbai
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Mumbai Hematology Group (MHG)
- Association of Medical Consultants (AMC)
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine (ISHTM)
Areas of interest:
- Breast Cancer, Leukemia / Lymphoma, Bone marrow transplant, Clinical Trials
- Ansari K, Clerk A, Patel MH, Sainani A, Shastry PS, Advani SH. Hypercalcemia induced by parathyroid hormone-related peptide after treatment of squamous cell carcinoma of oral cavity. J Assoc Physicians India. 2003
- Bakshi CA, Jain RA, Sastry PS, Sainani AR, Advani SH. Imatinib in gastrointestinal stromal tumors. J Assoc Physicians India. 2004
- Ritchie DS, Sainani A, D'Souza A, Grigg AP. Passive donor-to-recipient transfer of antiphospholipid syndrome following allogeneic stem-cell transplantation. Am J Hematol. 2005
- Slavin MA, Grigg AP, Schwarer AP, Szer J, Spencer A, Sainani A, Thursky KA, Roberts AW. A randomized comparison of empiric or pre-emptive antibiotic therapy after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2007
- Long term results of a short duration intensive therapy protocol (MCP-842) in treatment of NHL in children and young adults in India. 2nd International Society of Pediatric Oncology- Asia, New Delhi, 2002 (Poster presentation)
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Anjana Sainani?
Dr Anjana Sainani's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD. Dr Anjana Sainani is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Mumbai Hematology Group (MHG)
Association of Medical Consultants (AMC)
European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine (ISHTM). Dr Anjana Sainani's areas of interest include Breast Cancer, Leukemia / Lymphoma, Bone marrow transplant, Clinical Trials.
Where does Dr Anjana Sainani practice?
Dr Anjana Sainani practices at HCG ICS Khubchandani, Mumbai; Asian Cancer Institute, Cumballa Hill, Mumbai
Why do patients visit Dr Anjana Sainani?
Patients frequently visit Dr Anjana Sainani for Breast Cancer, Leukemia / Lymphoma, Bone marrow transplant, Clinical Trials.
What is Dr Anjana Sainani's rating?
Dr Anjana Sainani is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Anjana Sainani's education qualification?
Dr Anjana Sainani has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD
What does Dr Anjana Sainani specialize in?
Dr Anjana Sainani specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Breast Cancer, Leukemia / Lymphoma, Bone marrow transplant, Clinical Trials.
How many years of experience does Dr Anjana Sainani have?
Dr Anjana Sainani has an overall experience of 24 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Anjana Sainani?
You can book an appointment with Dr Anjana Sainani by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.