About Dr Gaurav khandelwal:
- Dr. Gaurav Khandelwal completed his MBBS and MS (General surgery) from renowned MGM Medical College Indore. After post-graduation, he got selected in India's top-tier Cancer Institute. He is the first surgeon from Indore to get admission for super-specialization in Cancer Treatment M.Ch. (surgical oncology) in Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai; Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and his sworn commitment of admirable cancer care respected his 5 years of dedicated cancer care treatments. Together they brought him a strong track record of independent 6000+ successful cancer treatments considering basic to even complex cancer surgeries. The experiences and the dedication to treat every patient helped him the most to serve the nation best for a total of 11 years and counting; After super- specialization, he cleared renowned European Board of Surgical Oncology exam from Brussels, Belgium. He completed his Robotic Surgery certification (FSRS) from first comprehensive cancer centre of USA, Roswell Park Cancer Centre Buffalo, New York. Since 2018,
- MS (General surgery) from MGM Medical College Indore
- M.Ch (Oncology) Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai
- FSRS (Robotic surgery) Roswell park Cancer Centre USA
- MBBS from MGM Medical College Indore
- Senior Consultant surgical oncologist at CHL Hospitals
- Cancer Specialist & surgeon at Unique Hospital (Indore)
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Medicare hospital and research centre, Indore
- Surgical Oncologist at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- European Board of Surgical Oncology Qualified (EBSQ)
- Association of surgeons of India(ASI)
- Indian association of surgical oncology(IASO)
- European society of surgical oncology (ESSO)
Areas of interest:
- Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Gaurav khandelwal?
Dr Gaurav khandelwal's educational qualifications include MS, MCh (Oncology), FSRS (Robotic surgery), MBBS. Dr Gaurav khandelwal is a member of European Board of Surgical Oncology Qualified (EBSQ)
Association of surgeons of India(ASI)
Indian association of surgical oncology(IASO)
European society of surgical oncology (ESSO). Dr Gaurav khandelwal's areas of interest include Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
Where does Dr Gaurav khandelwal practice?
Dr Gaurav khandelwal practices at CHL Hospitals, Indore
Why do patients visit Dr Gaurav khandelwal?
Patients frequently visit Dr Gaurav khandelwal for Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
What is Dr Gaurav khandelwal's rating?
Dr Gaurav khandelwal is a highly rated Surgical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Gaurav khandelwal's education qualification?
Dr Gaurav khandelwal has the following qualifications: MS, MCh (Oncology), FSRS (Robotic surgery), MBBS
What does Dr Gaurav khandelwal specialize in?
Dr Gaurav khandelwal specializes as a Surgical Oncologist with special interest in Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Gaurav khandelwal have?
Dr Gaurav khandelwal has an overall experience of 11 years as a Surgical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Gaurav khandelwal?
You can book an appointment with Dr Gaurav khandelwal by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.