About Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla:
- Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla is specialized in the treatment of all solid organ and hematological malignancies (viz: breast, lung, ovary, prostate, stomach, colon cancers and other solid tumors along with various blood disorders).
- MBBS - Osmania Medical College
- MD - Pediatrics from All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- DM - Medical Oncology From All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Consultant Medical Oncology at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Resident Super Specialist at MNJ Institute of Oncology and Regional Cancer Center, Hyderabad Senior Resident In Department of Medical Oncology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Areas of interest:
- Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer.
- Bhethanabhotla S, Bakhshi S. Reply: Neither Post-Treatment PET-CT Nor Interim PET-CT Using Deauville Criteria Predicts Outcome In Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma. J Nucl Med. 2016 Dec8;IMPACT FACTOR: 7.439 Bhethanabhotla S, Jain S, Kapoor G, Mahajan A, Chopra A, Vishnubhatla S, Et Al. Outcome Of Pediatric Advanced Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With ABVD And Predictors Of Inferior Survival: A Multicenter Study Of 186 Patients. Leuk Lymphoma. 2016 Dec 6;1–7. IMPACT FACTOR:2.644 Bakhshi S, Bhethanabhotla S, Kumar R, Agarwal K, Sharma P, Thulkar S, Et Al. Post- Treatment PET-CT Rather Than Interim PET-CT Using Deauville Criteria Predicts Outcome In Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma: A Prospective Study Comparing PET-CT Versus Conventional Imaging. J Nucl Med. 2016 Oct 6; IMPACT FACTOR: 7.439 Bhethanabhotla S, Bakhshi S. Presence Of Risk Factors Does Not Affect Outcome In Early Stage Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With ABVD. Ann Hematol. 2016 Nov 18; IMPACT FACTOR: 2.845 Taywade SK, Kumar R, Bhethanabhotla S, Bal C. Role Of (18)F-FDG PET-CT In Monitoring The Cyclophosphamide Induced Pulmonary Toxicity In Patients With Breast Cancer - 2 Case Reports. Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2016 Sep;50(3):261–5. Kakkar A, Rajeshwari M, Bhethanabhotla S, Kaur K, Jain D, Gogia A, Et Al. Primary Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Of The Prostate: A Report Of Two Cases With Diagnostic Considerations. J Cancer Res Ther. 2015 Dec;11(4):977–9. IMPACT FACTOR: 0.8459 Gajendra S, Gogia A, Tanwar P, Sahoo MK, Bhethanabhotla S, Durgapal P, Et Al. Synchronous Metastatic Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma With Small Cell Lymphoma. Leuk Lymphoma. 2014 Jul;55(7):1678–80. IMPACT FACTOR: 2.644 Bhethanabhotla S, Thukral A, Sankar MJ, Agarwal R, Paul VK, Deorari AK. Effect Of Position Of Infant During Phototherapy In Management Of Hyperbilirubinemia In Late Preterm And Term Neonates: A Randomized Controlled Trial. J Perinatol. 2013 Oct;33(10):795–9. IMPACT FACTOR: 2.183 Kumar L, Boya RR, Pai R, Harish P, Mookerjee A, Sainath B, Et Al. Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation For Multiple Myeloma: Long-Term Results. The National Medical Journal Of India. 2016 Jul 1;29(4):192. IMPACT FACTOR: 0.786 Bhethanabhotla, S., Tiwari, A., Sharma, M.C. Et Al. Prognostic Significance Of IL-6 In Hodgkin Lymphoma. Indian J Pediatr. 2019 Mar 4;Online First. IMPACT FACTOR: 1.046 Patel A, Tannock I, Bhethanabhola S, Srivastva P, Biswas B, Et Al. Low-Dose Abiraterone In Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Is It Practice Changing? Facts And Facets.JCO Glob Oncol. 2020 Mar;6:382-386. IMPACT FACTOR:1.79
Papers & presentations:
- Won Sorel Catherine Prize For Best Post Graduate in Pediatrics For The Year 2012.
- Stood 2nd in NNF Gold Medal Paper For The Year 2012(1).
- Received Scholarship For Oral Presentation in SIOP-2015, Cape Town, South Africa For The Abstract “OUTCOME OF PEDIATRIC HODGKIN Lymphoma TREATED WITH ABVD: A MULTICENTRIC ANALYSIS OF 335 PATIENTS”.
- Awarded “Abstract Achievement Award” at American Society of Hematology Meeting on Hematological Malignancies Held in Chicago on 16th,17th September ,2016 For The Abstract “Prognostic Significance of Neutrophil-Lymphocyte Ratio in Advanced Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma-A Multicentric Analysis of 186 Patients”
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla?
Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla's educational qualifications include MD (AIIMS), DM (AIIMS). Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla is a member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla's areas of interest include Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer..
Where does Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla practice?
Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla practices at CARE Super Specialty Hospital & Transplant Centre, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Why do patients visit Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla?
Patients frequently visit Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla for Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer..
What is Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla's rating?
Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla's education qualification?
Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla has the following qualifications: MD (AIIMS), DM (AIIMS)
What does Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla specialize in?
Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla have?
Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla has an overall experience of 5 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla?
You can book an appointment with Dr Sainath Bhethanabhotla by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.