About Dr Amvr Narendra:
- Dr A. M. V. R. Narendra is a Clinical Hematologist and Hematologist and has an experience of 22 years in these fields. He completed MBBS from University of Health Sciences Hyderabad in 1993, DNB - General Medicine from Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad in 1998 and DM - Clinical Haematology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2007,
- Dr AMVR Narendra pursued MBBS from University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada in 1993
- MD (Internal Medicine) from Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) , Hyderabad in 1998
- DM (Clinical Hematology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) , New Delhi in 2007
- Consultant at CARE Super Specialty Hospital & Transplant Centre Р Banjara Hills
- Dr Narendra Has More Than 15 Years Of Experience Working In The Department Of Hematology at Nizam's Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Done First Successful Syngenic Stem Cell Transplantation In United Andhra Pradesh In 2008 Followed By Establishing A Successful Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation And Transplantation Done For All Types Of Blood Disorders Including Congenital, Acquired Bone Marrow Failure, Thalassemia, Myelodysplastic Syndrome Blood Disorders Like HLH (Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Syndrome And Acute Leukemia's
- Anti-Thymocyte Globulin Therapy For Aplastic Anemia Patients In 2002, And It's Being Continued Successfully
- Arsenic Trioxide Therapy For Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia For The First Time In NIMS
- Treatment Of Haemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytic Syndrome For The First Time In NIMS
- Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine (ISHTM)
Areas of interest:
- Fudarabine, Cyclophosphamide And Horse Antithymocyte Globulin Conditioning Regimen For Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation Performed In Non Р HEPA Filter Rooms For Multiply Transfused Patients With Severe Aplastic Anemia R Kumar, S Prem, M Mahapatra, T Seth, DR Chowdhary, P Mishra, L Pillai, AMVR Narendra, NK Mehra, R Saxena And VP Choudhry РBone Marrow Transplantation (2006) 37, 745 Р 749.
- Synchronous Thyroid Involvement In Plasma Cell Leukemia Masquerading As Hoshimoto's Thyroiditis: Role Of Ancillary Cytology Techniques In Diagnostic Work Up Ashwin Tandon, T.Roshini Paul, Rekha Singh And A.M.V.R.Narendra Endocrine Pathology DOI 10.1007/S 12022-015-9392-5.
- Parvovirus B 19 Induced Transient Aplastic Crisis In An Immunocompetent Child- Letter To Editor Meetu Agrawal, Roshini T Paul, Pramod Pamu. And Narendra AMVR Turkish J Of Pathology (2015) Vol 31, No.2, 158-159.
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Р A Case Report AMVR Narendra, G.Varun Kumar, V.R. Srinivasan, A. Krishna Prasad, Shetty Mallikarjuna Indian J Of Hematology And Blood Transfusion (2012)РDOI 10.1007/S 12288- 012-0210-7.
- Study Of Aplastic Anemia With Cyclosporine In Resource Poor Setting Mallikarjuna Shetty, A.M.V.R.Narendra. Et Al Journal Of Clinical And Diagnostic Research, 2016 June, Vol-10(6): OC 15- OC 18.
Papers & presentations:
- Awarded First Prize In The Free Paper Presentation Session At 4th Annual Conference Р AP State Chapter Of Indian Society Of Hematology And Blood Transfusion (2012), Hyderabad
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Amvr Narendra?
Dr Amvr Narendra's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD (General Medicine) NIMS, DM (Clinical Hematology) AIIMS. Dr Amvr Narendra is a member of Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine (ISHTM). Dr Amvr Narendra's areas of interest include Blood Cancer.
Where does Dr Amvr Narendra practice?
Dr Amvr Narendra practices at CARE Super Specialty Hospital, Hi tech City, Hyderabad
Why do patients visit Dr Amvr Narendra?
Patients frequently visit Dr Amvr Narendra for Blood Cancer.
What is Dr Amvr Narendra's rating?
Dr Amvr Narendra is a highly rated Hemato Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Amvr Narendra's education qualification?
Dr Amvr Narendra has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD (General Medicine) NIMS, DM (Clinical Hematology) AIIMS
What does Dr Amvr Narendra specialize in?
Dr Amvr Narendra specializes as a Hemato Oncologist with special interest in Blood Cancer.
How many years of experience does Dr Amvr Narendra have?
Dr Amvr Narendra has an overall experience of 22 years as a Hemato Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Amvr Narendra?
You can book an appointment with Dr Amvr Narendra by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.