About Dr Hari Goyal:
- Dr Hari Goyal had the privilege to work in best of Cancer Centers of India. He started his career in the field of Oncology at Tata Memorial Centre & did the prestigious course of DM from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He is the head of Oncology unit and his contribution to Oncology is immense & has developed drugs for management of Chemotherapy side effects. This development has helped millions of cancer patients since 2004. He was a part of large number of clinical trials of cancer research including one of the FDA audited trial. He has many prestigious awards to his credit which reflect his dedication, in- depth knowledge & collaboration with other departments to cure cancer.
- An expert of traditional drugs to recent advances, he is a hope, constant support & a friend of cancer patients & their families. He is adored by one & all. He is a versatile personality & a prolific writer. He is an expert of calligraphy & considered as a motivational guru by hundreds
- MBBS - Sardar Patel Medical College, 1993
- MD - General Medicine - SMS Hospital, Jaipur, 1997
- DM - Oncology - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2003
- Director, Oncology and Hematology, Artemis Hospital,Gurugram, Present Consultant, Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital Consultant in Medical and Oncology – Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, Batra Hospital, AIIMS and BLK Hospital
- Haryana State Medical Council (HSMC)
Areas of interest:
- Blood Cancer, Blood Cancer.
- Pendharkar, D. & Goyal, H.. (2004). Novel & effective management of capecitabine induced Hand Foot Syndrome. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 22. 8105-8105. https://doi.org/10.1200/jco.2004.22.14_suppl.8105
- Pendharkar, D. & Goyal, H.. (2004). Novel & effective management of capecitabine induced Hand Foot Syndrome. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 22. 8105-8105. https://doi.org/10.1200/jco.2004.22.90140.8105
- Goyal, Hari & Wadhwa, Jyoti & Arora, Brijesh & Dawar, Ramesh & Agarwal, Sanjay & Sandhu, Devinder. (2005). Interferon-induced lupus nephritis in a patient with chronic myeloid Leukemia . Leukemia & Lymphoma. 46. 481-2. https://doi.org/10.1080/10428190400013647
- Mukherjee, Urmi & Thakur, Vinita & Katiyar, D & Goyal, Hari & Pendharkar, Dinesh. (2006). Uterine Choriocarcinoma in a Postmenopausal Woman. Medical oncology (Northwood, London, England). 23. 301-3. https://doi.org/10.1385/MO:23:2:301
- Pendharkar, D. & Goyal, H.. (2006). Loading dose ibandronate in rapid Pain management of metastatic bone disease (MBD). Journal of Clinical Oncology. 24. 18580-18580. https://doi.org/10.1200/jco.2006.24.18_suppl.18580
Papers & presentations:
- Triveni Ratna Award given by Member of Parliament, Shri Mahabal Mishra
- Unnat Bharat Seva given by Union Minister of Agriculture at Parliament Annexe
- Awards at many local functions across the country.
Awards & recognition:
- Unusual neurological syndrome of hyperkplexia. Rajasthan, 1993
- Acute carbon monoxide poisoning leading to myocardial injury, motor ataxia, Journal of association physicians on india. 45: 408:1997.
- Brain stem infarct : unusual neurological complication of cerebral malaria Journal of association physicians on india. 45: 408:1997
- Electrocardiographic diagnosis of acute M.I.in left BBB : Current medical trends : 1997 :1: 111-112.
- Primary extranodal non-hodgkins Lymphoma in northern india : Proc Am Soc clin oncol.: 22: 611: 2003.
- Testicular germ cell tumors: experience from a single centre in india: Proc Am Soc clin oncol :22: 422: 2003.
- Imatinib mesylate in treatment of CML : Proc Am Soc clin oncol: 22: 221: 2003.
- Oxaliplatin and folinic acid and 5-FU : A first line therapy in colorectal cancer: Oncology: 2002.
- Long term outcome of hairy cell leukemia: experience from a IRCH. AIIMS.Oncology hematology . 2003.
- Interferon induced lupus nephritis in patients of CML: March 2005 : 46:481-482.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Hari Goyal?
Dr Hari Goyal's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Oncology. Dr Hari Goyal is a member of Haryana State Medical Council (HSMC). Dr Hari Goyal's areas of interest include Blood Cancer, Blood Cancer..
Where does Dr Hari Goyal practice?
Dr Hari Goyal practices at Artemis Hospitals, Gurgaon
Why do patients visit Dr Hari Goyal?
Patients frequently visit Dr Hari Goyal for Blood Cancer, Blood Cancer..
What is Dr Hari Goyal's rating?
Dr Hari Goyal is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Hari Goyal's education qualification?
Dr Hari Goyal has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Oncology
What does Dr Hari Goyal specialize in?
Dr Hari Goyal specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Blood Cancer, Blood Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Hari Goyal have?
Dr Hari Goyal has an overall experience of 17 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Hari Goyal?
You can book an appointment with Dr Hari Goyal by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.