About Dr Nandish Kumar:
- Dr Nandish Kumar completed his postgraduation in General Medicine from a reputed College in Mumbai, followed by DM in Medical Oncology at a prestigious Hospital in Mumbai. He has a few national and international publications to his credit and his interest lies in Haematolymphoid malignancies and Gynaecological cancers.
- Dr Kumar is an expert in diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer.
- MD (General Medicine) from Tata Memorial Hospital , 2007
- DM (Medical Oncology ) from Tata Memorial Hospital , 2010
- Consultant,Medical Oncologist,HCG Cancer centre, Kalaburgi,Jan 2016 – Present
- Consultant,Medical Oncologist,Chirayu Hospital, Kalaburgi,Apr 2013 – Dec 2015
- Consultant,Medical Oncologist,Yashoda Hospitals,Jan 2011 – Mar 2013
- Registrar,Tata Memorial Hospital,2007 – 2010
Areas of interest:
- Blood Cancer, Gynecological Cancer.
- Ban, Amit & Bhuriya, Shailesh & Kumar, Nandish & P.A.Modi, & H.P.Parekh, & N.U.Bahri,. (2017). Uretero-uterine fistula - case report. https://doi.org/10.1594/EURORAD/CASE.15292
- Kumar, Nandish & Rathod, Ketan & Bahri, Nandini & Darji, Niraj. (2018). Evaluation of sentinel clot sign on computed tomography scan (CT scan) in order to know primary organ of injury in patients with blunt abdominal trauma: A retrospective study of 43 subjects. MedPulse International Journal of Radiology. 6. 49-51. https://doi.org/10.26611/1013631
- Rathod, Ketan & Kumar, Nandish & Bahri, Nandini. (2018). Role of doppler sonographic evaluation of intra-renal hemodynamic changes in diagnosis of obstructive uropathy and in differentiation of acute and chronic obstructive uropathy. MedPulse International Journal of Radiology. 5. 24-29. https://doi.org/10.26611/1013531
- Pendkar, Akshay & Kumar, Nandish & Parmar, Gaurav & Desai, Tosha & Bahri, Nandini. (2018). Multiple myeloma of orbit.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Nandish Kumar?
Dr Nandish Kumar's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology ). Dr Nandish Kumar's areas of interest include Blood Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
Where does Dr Nandish Kumar practice?
Dr Nandish Kumar practices at HCG Cancer Center, Gulbarga
Why do patients visit Dr Nandish Kumar?
Patients frequently visit Dr Nandish Kumar for Blood Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
What is Dr Nandish Kumar's rating?
Dr Nandish Kumar is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Nandish Kumar's education qualification?
Dr Nandish Kumar has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology )
What does Dr Nandish Kumar specialize in?
Dr Nandish Kumar specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Blood Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Nandish Kumar have?
Dr Nandish Kumar has an overall experience of 10 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Nandish Kumar?
You can book an appointment with Dr Nandish Kumar by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.