About Dr Abhijit Parab:
- Dr Abhijit N. Parab received his MBBS degree from Goa University and completed his M.S. (General Surgery) from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He then joined the prestigious Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science Lucknow, where he completed his M.Ch. The specialized areas in which focussed services are offered include Cerebra – Vascular Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Surgery for Peripheral Nerve Injury, and Surgery for complex Spinal Disorders and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Dr Abhijit N. Parab besiders superspecializing in the above surgeries, has also specialized in Stroke Management, Vascular Brain Diseases, Neuro Oncology, Paediatric Neurosurgery, Neurotrauma and Spinal Instrumentation.
- MBBS, MS, M Ch (Neurosurgery)
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist - Healthway Hospitals, Goa
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Neurological Society of India (NSI)
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
Areas of interest:
- Parab A, Khatri D, Singh S, et al. Endoscopic Keyhole Retromastoid Approach in Neurosurgical Practice: Ant-Man’s View of the Neurosurgical Marvel. World Neurosurg. 2019;126:e982-e988. doi:10.1016/j.wneu.2019.02.203. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30877012/ Sardhara, Jayesh & Mehrotra, Anant & Das, Kuntal & Bhaisora, Kamlesh & Behari, Sanjay. (2019). Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: A ready reckoner. Chapter 1: Basic Principles of Minimally invasive spine Surgery (Abhijit Parab, Norman D., Fisher-Jeffs, Sanjay Bhehari). https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331318135_Minimally_Invasive_Spine_Surgery_A_ready_reckoner Singh S, Sardhara JC, Khatri D, Joseph J, Parab AN, et al. Technical pearls and surgical outcome of early transitional period experience in minimally invasive lumbar discectomy: A prospective study. J Craniovertebr Junction Spine. 2018; 9(2):122-129. doi:10.4103/jcvjs.JCVJS_47_18. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024740 Singh, Suyash & M, Raghvendra & Deora, Harsh & Das, Kuntal & Bhaisora, Kamlesh & Sardhara, Jayesh & Parab, Abhijit & Mehrotra, Anant & Srivastava, Arun & Jaiswal, Sushila & Behari, Sanjay & Jaiswal, Awadhesh. (2019). Endoscopic Route for Excision of Intraventricular Neurocysticercosis: Light at the End of the Tunnel. World Neurosurgery. 10.1016/j.wneu.2018.12.191. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.wneu.2018.12.191 Khatri, Deepak & Bhaisora, Kamlesh & parab, Abhijit & Srivastava, Arun & Das, Kuntal. (2018). Unusual delayed presentation of PRES following vestibular schwannoma surgery: a rare neurological emergency. World Neurosurgery. 120. 10.1016/j.wneu.2018.09.084. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30261399/
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Abhijit Parab?
Dr Abhijit Parab's educational qualifications include MBBS, MS, M Ch (Neurosurgery). Dr Abhijit Parab is a member of American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
Neurological Society of India (NSI)
Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). Dr Abhijit Parab's areas of interest include Neurological Cancer.
Where does Dr Abhijit Parab practice?
Dr Abhijit Parab practices at Healthway Hospitals, Goa
Why do patients visit Dr Abhijit Parab?
Patients frequently visit Dr Abhijit Parab for Neurological Cancer.
What is Dr Abhijit Parab's rating?
Dr Abhijit Parab is a highly rated Neurosurgeon with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Abhijit Parab's education qualification?
Dr Abhijit Parab has the following qualifications: MBBS, MS, M Ch (Neurosurgery)
What does Dr Abhijit Parab specialize in?
Dr Abhijit Parab specializes as a Neurosurgeon with special interest in Neurological Cancer.
How many years of experience does Dr Abhijit Parab have?
Dr Abhijit Parab has an overall experience of 4 years as a Neurosurgeon .
How can I book an appointment with Dr Abhijit Parab?
You can book an appointment with Dr Abhijit Parab by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.