About Dr Rupali Aggarwal:
- Dr Rupali is a Radiation Oncologist with 13 years of experience. The top specialties of Dr Rupali Aggarwal include Hospice/Palliative Care & Radiation Oncology. She currently works at the Grecian Super Specialty Hospital, Mohali.
- M.B.B.S: Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospitals,University of Delhi, New Delhi (India); December, 2002
- MD - Radiotherapy, PIGMER Chandigarh
- Internship: Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospitals, New Delhi,(India)
- Postgraduate Resident, M.D. Radiotherapy, Department of Radiotherapy and Oncology, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (India)
- Senior Medical Officer, Department of Oncology, Fortis Hospital, Mohali, Punjab (India) Senior Resident, Radiotherapy, Department of Radiotherapy and Oncology,Government Medical College and Hospital, Sector-32, Chandigarh-160047,(India) Clinical Assistant, department of radiation oncology, Rajiv GAndhi Cancer Institue and researtch center, sector 5 Rohini, New Delhi-110085. Consultant- Radiation Oncology, J P hospital Zirakhpur-140603 (mohali punjab)
- Consultannt - Radiation Oncology, Indus super speciality hospital,Mohali Observership - Department of radiational oncology, Max Super speciality. Consultant radiation oncology, Alchemist Hospital, sector 21, Panchkula
- Association of Radiation Oncologist of India-North Zone (NZ AROI)
- Association of Radiation Oncologist of India (AROI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA) Indian College of Radiation Oncology (ICRO)
Areas of interest:
- Head And Neck Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Cervical Cancer.
- Aggarwal, Rupali & Dimri, Kislay & Pandey, Awadhesh. (2010). Long term survival in non-small-cell lung carcinoma with synchronous brain metastasis. Thoracic Cancer. 1. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1759-7714.2010.00026.x
- Rai, Bhavana & Pandey, AK & Aggarwal, Rupali & Dimri, Kislay. (2011). Olfactory neuroblastoma with central nervous system metastasis-A rare report. Indian journal of cancer. 48. 115-6. https://doi.org/10.4103/0019-509X.76632
- Aggarwal, Rupali & Patel, Firuza & Kapoor, Rakesh & Kang, Mandeep & Kumar, Pankaj & Sharma, Suresh. (2012). Evaluation of high-dose-rate intraluminal brachytherapy by percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage in the palliative management of malignant biliary obstruction—A pilot study. Brachytherapy. 12. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.brachy.2012.06.002
- Kumar, Narendra & Kumar, Pankaj & Angurana, Shabab & Khosla, Divya & Mukherjee, Kanchan & Aggarwal, Rupali & Kumar, Ritesh & Sharma, Suresh. (2013). Evaluation of outcome and prognostic factors in patients of glioblastoma multiforme: A single institution experience. Journal of neurosciences in rural practice. 4. S46-55. https://doi.org/10.4103/0976-3147.116455
- Kumar, Pankaj & Aggarwal, Rupali. (2015). An overview of triple-negative Breast Cancer. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics. 293. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00404-015-3859-y
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Rupali Aggarwal?
Dr Rupali Aggarwal's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD. Dr Rupali Aggarwal is a member of Association of Radiation Oncologist of India-North Zone (NZ AROI)
Association of Radiation Oncologist of India (AROI)
Indian Medical Association (IMA) Indian College of Radiation Oncology (ICRO). Dr Rupali Aggarwal's areas of interest include Head And Neck Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Cervical Cancer..
Where does Dr Rupali Aggarwal practice?
Dr Rupali Aggarwal practices at Grecian Hospital, Chandigarh
Why do patients visit Dr Rupali Aggarwal?
Patients frequently visit Dr Rupali Aggarwal for Head And Neck Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Cervical Cancer..
What is Dr Rupali Aggarwal's rating?
Dr Rupali Aggarwal is a highly rated Radiation Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Rupali Aggarwal's education qualification?
Dr Rupali Aggarwal has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD
What does Dr Rupali Aggarwal specialize in?
Dr Rupali Aggarwal specializes as a Radiation Oncologist with special interest in Head And Neck Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Cervical Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Rupali Aggarwal have?
Dr Rupali Aggarwal has an overall experience of 13 years as a Radiation Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Rupali Aggarwal?
You can book an appointment with Dr Rupali Aggarwal by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.