About Dr Tanveer Pasha:
- Dr. Tanvir pasha cr is an experienced radiation oncologist in bangalore. He is currently attached to the kidwai memorial institute of oncology (marigowda road). He also visits the health care global enterprises hcg hospital (kalinga rao road) and apollo hospitals cancer institute (bannerghatta road). Dr. Pasha has been practising conformal techniques of Radiotherapy since 2000. He is also involved in academic training of postgraduates in the md Radiotherapy course, and has been a postgraduate guide since 2008. In addition to the mbbs, md and dnb qualifications, dr. Pasha has undergone specialised advanced training in techniques of Radiotherapy at long beach memorial medical centre, university of california, usa. He is well-versed in igrt using tomotherapy and Stereotactic Radiosurgery techniques using gamma knife and cyberknife. He is also familiar with specialised brachytherapy techniques using CT and MRI scan procedures in head, neck and cervical cancers, having trained with estro (european society of therapeutic radiology & oncology). Dr. Tanvir pasha also has several of his co-authored research papers published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Fellowship in Advanced Radio Therapy Techniques (IGRT using Tomotherapy/Stereotactic Radiosurgical techniques – Ccyberknife technology / HDR Brachytherapy / Hyperthermia). Long Beach Memorial Medical Centre,University of California,USA
- MD (Radiation Oncology ) - Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
- DNB - National Board of Examinations,New Delhi
- MBBS - JJM Medical College
- Associate Professor. at kidwai memorial institute of oncology,bangalore.
- Visiting Consultant at HCG,Bangalore
- Visiting Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore
- European Society of Therapeutic Radiology & Oncology (ESTRO)
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
Areas of interest:
- Head and Neck
- Bone and Soft tissue
- Nimotuzumab provides survival benefit to patients with inoperable advanced squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck. Oral Oncology. May 2014; Vol 50 Issue 5. This study evaluated the clinical utility of Nimotuzumab, a monoclonal anti-EGFR antibody used concurrently with Radiotherapy and chemoradiotherapy in squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck.
- Dosimetric comparison of various optimisation techniques for HDR brachytherapy of interstitial cervix implants. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. 2010 Jul; 12;11(3):3227. This study attempts to find the best optimising techniques with good conformity and homogenous dose distribution for HDR interstitial brachytherapy in cancer of cervix.
- Parameningeal Rhabdomyosarcoma. Single institution retrospective study. Austral-Asian Journal of Cancer. Apr 2014; Vol. 13, No. 2. Childhood parameningeal rhabdomyosarcoma presents with management challenges to both Paediatric and radiation Oncologists. A five-year retrospective study was conducted in view of dearth of studies in Indian setting.
- Paediatric Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma: An 8-year study from a tertiary care cancer centre in south India. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013 Jul;65(Suppl 1):131-4. doi: 10.1007/s12070-013-0622-1. Epub 2013 Feb 9. Paediatric nanopaharyngeal carcinoma presents in advanced age; study tries to define the role of radiotherapy, Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Tanveer Pasha?
Dr Tanveer Pasha's educational qualifications include MBBS, DNB, MD. Dr Tanveer Pasha is a member of European Society of Therapeutic Radiology & Oncology (ESTRO)
Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI). Dr Tanveer Pasha's areas of interest include Head and Neck , GU/GYN , Breast , Lymphomas , Paediatrics , Bone and Soft tissue.
Where does Dr Tanveer Pasha practice?
Dr Tanveer Pasha practices at HCG Hospital, Double Road, Bangalore
Why do patients visit Dr Tanveer Pasha?
Patients frequently visit Dr Tanveer Pasha for Head and Neck , GU/GYN , Breast , Lymphomas , Paediatrics , Bone and Soft tissue.
What is Dr Tanveer Pasha's rating?
Dr Tanveer Pasha is a highly rated Radiation Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Tanveer Pasha's education qualification?
Dr Tanveer Pasha has the following qualifications: MBBS, DNB, MD
What does Dr Tanveer Pasha specialize in?
Dr Tanveer Pasha specializes as a Radiation Oncologist with special interest in Head and Neck , GU/GYN , Breast , Lymphomas , Paediatrics , Bone and Soft tissue.
How many years of experience does Dr Tanveer Pasha have?
Dr Tanveer Pasha has an overall experience of 19 years as a Radiation Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Tanveer Pasha?
You can book an appointment with Dr Tanveer Pasha by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.