About Dr Sasikala P:
- Dr Sasikala P is a Consultant Radiation Oncology at HCG Bangalore, who completed her post-graduation DMRT in Adyar Cancer Institute(2006-2008) and DNB from Bangalore Institute of Oncology. She specialised in treating cancer patients with radiation from 3DCRT to highly conformal radiation with CyberKnife, Tomotherapy and Brachytherapy.
- Her field of interest is in cancer in women mainly Gynaecological Cancer and Breast Cancer. She is specialised in Gynaec and Breast Brachytherapy and got the best paper award for Breast Brachytherapy in National Brachytherapy Conference 2016. She has to her name several national and international abstract publications and is interested in mentoring the postgraduates. She is interested in helping poor Oncology patients for treatment. She also give various cancer awareness health talks and conduct cancer screening OPD in Bangalore and Kolar.
- MBBS - Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute (2002)
- Diploma - Medical Radio Therapy - Adyar Cancer Institute (2008)
- DNB - Bangalore Institute of Oncology (2012)
- Associate Consultant,HCG Hospitals, Bangalore,May 2014 – Present
- Associate Consultant,MS Ramaiah Hospital – HCG Curie Centre, Bangalore,Feb 2012 – Apr 2014
- Senior Registrar,BANGALORE INSTITUTE OF ONCOLOGY,Feb 2010 – Feb 2012
- Worked as Senor Resident,Cancer Institute Adyar,May 2006 – Mar 2008
Areas of interest:
- Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer.
- Inflammatory carcinoma in a known case of carcinoma breast-a clinical dilemma for physician-Acase report british medical journal.
- publication date:Apr 2016.
- Per operative brachytherapy in accelerated partial breast irradiation.vol 15. 2016 publication date:Apr 2016
Papers & presentations:
- She got the best paper award for Breast Brachytherapy in National Brachytherapy Conference 2016
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Sasikala P?
Dr Sasikala P's educational qualifications include MBBS, DMRT, DNB. Dr Sasikala P's areas of interest include Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
Where does Dr Sasikala P practice?
Dr Sasikala P practices at HCG Hospital, Double Road, Bangalore
Why do patients visit Dr Sasikala P?
Patients frequently visit Dr Sasikala P for Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
What is Dr Sasikala P's rating?
Dr Sasikala P is a highly rated Radiation Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Sasikala P's education qualification?
Dr Sasikala P has the following qualifications: MBBS, DMRT, DNB
What does Dr Sasikala P specialize in?
Dr Sasikala P specializes as a Radiation Oncologist with special interest in Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Sasikala P have?
Dr Sasikala P has an overall experience of 12 years as a Radiation Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Sasikala P?
You can book an appointment with Dr Sasikala P by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.