About Dr Amit Dhiman:
- Dr Amit K Dhiman is a Medical Oncologist and Medical Hematology - Oncologist in Tagore Nagar E-block, Ludhiana and has an experience of 15 years in these fields. Dr Amit K Dhiman practices at American Oncology Institute @ Dayanand Medical College and Hospital in Tagore Nagar E-block, Ludhiana. He completed DNB - General Medicine from Dayanand Medical College & Hospital Ludhiana, Punjab in 2004,DNB - Medical Oncology from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center, Delhi in 2010 and European Certified Medical Oncologist from European Society for Medical Oncology, Sweden in 2014.
- MBBS: Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana. Nov 1998.
- MD (Internal Medicine): Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana. Dec 2004.
- DNB (Medical Oncology): Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi. Feb 2010.
- Professional Diploma in Clinical Research (PDCR): Catalyst Clinical Services Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. Jun 2008.
- Head of Medical Oncology & Assistant Professor Medical Oncology in Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana.
- Assistant Professor Medical Oncology in Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
- Associate Consultant Medical Oncology – S P S Apollo Hospital, Ludhiana, India.
- Associate Consultant in Medical Oncology – Medanta Medicity, Medanta Cancer Institute, Gurgaon, India.
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
Areas of interest:
- Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- A prospective, randomized, multi-center study to compare the safety, tolerability and efficacy of Bevacizumab (Zydus Cadila) With Bevacizumab (Avastin) in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
- A randomized, double-blinded, two-treatment, single dose, two-period, cross-over, multi-center comparative bioequivalence study of Mercaptopurine in patients suffering from acute lymphoblastic Leukemia under fasting condition.
- Reditux registry to compare effectiveness, safety & resource utilization of Reditux vs. the reference medical product to treat Diffuse Large Cell Lymphoma & Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia in routine clinical practice.
- Multicenter randomized double blind phase III clinical trial comparing safety and efficacy of BCD022 (CJSC BIOCAD, Russia) used with paclitaxel to Herceptin Switzerland used with F. Hoffmann paclitaxel in the first– La Roche Ltd, line treatment of HER2 Test Drug — positive metastatic Breast Cancer patients.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Amit Dhiman?
Dr Amit Dhiman's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DNB (Medical Oncology), Professional Diploma in Clinical Research (PDCR). Dr Amit Dhiman is a member of European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO). Dr Amit Dhiman's areas of interest include Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Where does Dr Amit Dhiman practice?
Dr Amit Dhiman practices at Deep Hospital, Ludhiana; Surjit Hospital (OPD and Day Care Chemotherapy Centre), Jammu; Surjit Hospital (OPD and Day Care Chemotherapy Centre), Pathankot; Surjit Hospital, Amritsar
Why do patients visit Dr Amit Dhiman?
Patients frequently visit Dr Amit Dhiman for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
What is Dr Amit Dhiman's rating?
Dr Amit Dhiman is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Amit Dhiman's education qualification?
Dr Amit Dhiman has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DNB (Medical Oncology), Professional Diploma in Clinical Research (PDCR)
What does Dr Amit Dhiman specialize in?
Dr Amit Dhiman specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
How many years of experience does Dr Amit Dhiman have?
Dr Amit Dhiman has an overall experience of 15 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Amit Dhiman?
You can book an appointment with Dr Amit Dhiman by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.