About Dr Praveen Gantawar:
- Dr Praveen Gantawar has been honored with M.B.B.S., M.S. (Gen. Surgery) from Government Medical College, Nagpur. In the year 1999-2000 he gave his services as a lecturer in Neurosurgery department in Superspeciality hospital, Nagpur. Also achieved 3rd merit position in India in Mch Entrance examination in 2000. He has given his expert services in the Neurosurgery department at K.E.M. Hospital , Mumbai, after that he got admitted in India's no 1 and World's n0 4 Т TATA MEMORIAL CANCER HOSPITAL У during that time he rendered his services from 2001-2004. Simultaneously he was attached with MD Anderson cancer institute, Houston and Memorial Sloan Katring Cancer Centre (MSKCC), Texas. In the year 2004 he was honored with Mch in Cancer Surgery (Surgical Oncology) from Mumbai University. And also achieved the honor of becoming 1st Mch (Surgical Oncology) from ТTATA MEMORIAL CANCER HOSPITALУ. At present he is director of Columbia Hospital& Research Centre, Nagpur
- M.B.B.S. from Govt. Medical College, Nagpur
- M. S. (General Surgery) from Govt. Medical College, Nagpur, 1st Class (1998) from M. Ch. (Surgical Oncology) from Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital, Mumbai (2004) from
- Registrar in Govt. Medical College, Nagpur.
- Lecturer in Super Speciality Hospital, Nagpur.
- Senior Registrar in Dept. of Neuro Surgery K. E. M. Hospital, Mumbai.
- Senior Registrar in Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital, Mumbai
Areas of interest:
- Study of duodenal perforation in young adults
- Prognostic Factors in Cancer Cervix
- Fight Cancer in English
- Cancer Virudha Ladha in Marathi
- Cancer Aur Aap in Hindi
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Praveen Gantawar?
Dr Praveen Gantawar's educational qualifications include MBBS, MS (General Surgery) ,Mch (Surgical Oncology). Dr Praveen Gantawar's areas of interest include Cervical Cancer.
Where does Dr Praveen Gantawar practice?
Dr Praveen Gantawar practices at Columbia Hospital, Nagpur
Why do patients visit Dr Praveen Gantawar?
Patients frequently visit Dr Praveen Gantawar for Cervical Cancer.
What is Dr Praveen Gantawar's rating?
Dr Praveen Gantawar is a highly rated Surgical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Praveen Gantawar's education qualification?
Dr Praveen Gantawar has the following qualifications: MBBS, MS (General Surgery) ,Mch (Surgical Oncology)
What does Dr Praveen Gantawar specialize in?
Dr Praveen Gantawar specializes as a Surgical Oncologist with special interest in Cervical Cancer.
How many years of experience does Dr Praveen Gantawar have?
Dr Praveen Gantawar has an overall experience of 17 years as a Surgical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Praveen Gantawar?
You can book an appointment with Dr Praveen Gantawar by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.