About Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale:
- Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale is a Neurosurgeon at Apex Hospital, Borivali, Mumbai. He is the first Fellowship Trained Epilepsy Surgeon of India instrumental in setting up of the largest Epilepsy Surgery Centre in Maharashtra at KEM Hospital.
- He is also the first to perform a Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery for Parkinsons Disease in a Public Hospital in India.
- He has treated with medications or surgery, personally , through the aegis of NeuroHealth Foundation, more than 90, 000 patients suffering from Neurological Spine and Pain problems over the last 30 years. His practice encompasses multiple Public Municipal & Govt Hospitals, Charitable and Private Clinics in Mumbai and Maharashtra. Thus has an experience of treating Neurological & Spinal Disease probably second to none and a Unique Neurosurgeon with one of the most sound backgrounds of Clinical Neurology.
- He has acknowledged authority on Radiofrequency for Trigeminal Neuralgia with two NEW scientifically published world discoveries for treating Ophthalmic Neuralgia and Deafferentation Neuropathy with Pulsed Radiofrequency.
- He has experience of treating more than 75, 000 patients of Craniofacial Pain including Migraines, Neuralgias, Atypical Dental Pain .
- He is the first in the world to coin the term `ECO NEUROLOGYХ, in 2019, denoting a science to study the impact of Global Climate Change on Brain Spine and Nerves. A committed crusader for Ecological Preservation with his campaign of SAVE PEEPAL-SAVE PEOPLE.
- MBBS from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai in 1988
- MS in General Surgery from Mumbai University, Maharashtra in 1991
- MCh in Neurosurgery from Mumbai University, Maharashtra in 1994
- Fellowship in Advanced Spine Surgery from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai in 1995
- Fellowship in Stereotaxy and Functional Neurosurgery from King's College Hospital, London in 1998
- Diploma in Hospital Administration from Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad in 2010Training in Advanced Pain Therapies from South Perth Hospital, Perth, Australia
- Neurosurgeon at Apex Hospital, Borivali, Mumbai
- Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (ISSFN)
- Indian Epilepsy Association (IEA)
- Neurological Society of India (NSI)
- Association of Medical Consultants (AMC)
- Forum of Alternative Medicine and Holistic Sciences (FAMHS)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Neurohealth Foundation
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale?
Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale's educational qualifications include MBBS, MS, MCH (Neurosurgery), FIASS, FIFN (UK), DSE, DHA. Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale is a member of Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (ISSFN)
Indian Epilepsy Association (IEA)
Neurological Society of India (NSI)
Association of Medical Consultants (AMC)
Forum of Alternative Medicine and Holistic Sciences (FAMHS)
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Where does Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale practice?
Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale practices at Apex Hospital, Borivali, Mumbai; Apex Multispeciality Hospitals, Borivali East, Mumbai; Apex Superspeciality Hospitals, Borivali West, Mumbai
What is Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale's rating?
Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale is a highly rated Neurosurgeon with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale's education qualification?
Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale has the following qualifications: MBBS, MS, MCH (Neurosurgery), FIASS, FIFN (UK), DSE, DHA
How many years of experience does Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale have?
Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale has an overall experience of 33 years as a Neurosurgeon.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale?
You can book an appointment with Dr Mohinish Bhatjiwale by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.