About Dr Rajesh Sharma:
- Dr Rajesh Sharma is a consultant for General Surgery. After completing his MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, he went on to pursue his MS from JLN Medical College, Ajmer. He specializes in high-risk surgeries and basic and advanced minimal access surgery. Using his experience of 15 years, he treats all general surgical procedures, minimal access surgical procedures like the appendix, hernia, hysterectomy, cyst, ectopic pregnancy, colectomies, laparoscopic cholecystectomy, MPH for piles, fissure and fistula, and breast and thyroid surgeries. Dr Rajesh Sharma is also the first person in Rajasthan to start Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS). He is affiliated to reputed associations like Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons, Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India, Medical Practitioners Society, Jaipur and Jaipur Medical Association.
- MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur MD (internal medicine) DM medical oncologist and Hematology MS - General Surgery awaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer, 2000
- MBBS - SMS Medical College, Jaipur, 1997
- FAMS - General Surgery - AMASI, 2016
- Medical Oncologist And Hematologist at Gujrat Cancer And Research Institute Ahemdabad
- Rajasthan Medical Council
Areas of interest:
- Leukemia, Lymphoma, Blood Cancer .
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Rajesh Sharma?
Dr Rajesh Sharma's educational qualifications include MBBS , MD (internal medicine) DM medical oncologist and Hematology. Dr Rajesh Sharma is a member of Rajasthan Medical Council. Dr Rajesh Sharma's areas of interest include Leukemia, Lymphoma, Blood Cancer ..
Where does Dr Rajesh Sharma practice?
Dr Rajesh Sharma practices at Hope Cancer Centre, Jodhpur
Why do patients visit Dr Rajesh Sharma?
Patients frequently visit Dr Rajesh Sharma for Leukemia, Lymphoma, Blood Cancer ..
What is Dr Rajesh Sharma's rating?
Dr Rajesh Sharma is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Rajesh Sharma's education qualification?
Dr Rajesh Sharma has the following qualifications: MBBS , MD (internal medicine) DM medical oncologist and Hematology
What does Dr Rajesh Sharma specialize in?
Dr Rajesh Sharma specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Leukemia, Lymphoma, Blood Cancer ..
How many years of experience does Dr Rajesh Sharma have?
Dr Rajesh Sharma has an overall experience of 20 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Rajesh Sharma?
You can book an appointment with Dr Rajesh Sharma by clicking "Book Appointment" on top-right. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.