About Dr M Chandrashekhar:
- Dr. Chandrashekhar M is a General Surgeon based in Bangalore and has an experience of 45 years in this field. Dr. Chandrashekhar M practices at Apollo Hospital in Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. He completed MBBS from Karnataka University, India in 1976 and MS - General Surgery from Karnataka University, India in 1980. He is a member of Karnataka Medical Council. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Bone Marrow Transplant, Cancer Treatment, Cancer Surgery, Breast Cancer Treatment and PICC Line Insertion etc.
- MBBS from Karnataka University, India, 1976
- MS (General Surgery) from Karnataka University, India, 1980
- Fellow (Surgical Oncology) from The Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, 1983
- Senior Consultant Surgical Oncology at Apollo Hospitals , Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
- Professor, Surgical Oncology Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore
- Assistant Professor, Surgical Oncology, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology
- Lecturer, Surgical Oncology, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology
- Karnataka Medical Council
Areas of interest:
- Breast, Gastrointestinal ,Thoracic, Gynecology, Head and Neck, Urogenital, Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Transhiatal Esophagectomy Р its applicability in esophageal and LaryngoPharyngeal Cancers Р Annual Conference of ASI, Karnataka state Chapter, 1-7 April 1991
- Carcinoid Profile at KIMIO Р A five year Review Р 5th national Conference of Oncology
- CystosarcomaPhylloides in adolescent and adult females Р A Review of 7 cases Р The Antiseptic Vol. 88(9): P 467-469.
- Tube Intubation- its necessity in palliation of advanced Esophageal Cancer Р The Antiseptic Vol. 89 (3) P 148-151.
- The scapular fasciocutaeous flap: a new flap for reconstruction of the posterior neck, Br J Plast Surg. 1993 Sep; 46(6): 508-10.
- NeoadjuvantCis-DDP in esophageal cancers: an experience at a regional cancer center, India. J SurgOncol. 1990 Nov; 45(3): 173-6.
- Isolated granulocytic sarcoma of the breast. Ann Oncol. 1996 Apr; 7(4): 424-5.
- Sacral chordomas: a 10-year study. AustralasRadiol. 1998 Feb; 42(1): 42-6.
- Tensor fasciae lataemusculocutaneous flaps to reconstruct skin defects after radical inguinal lymphadenectomy. Br J Plast Surg. 1988 Jul; 41(4): 366-8.
- Bronchial embryonalrhabdomyosarcomaРa case report. ActaOncol. 1994; 33(7): 832-3.
- Clinical usefulness of fine needle aspiration cytology in pediatric urogenital malignancies Р Indian Journal of Surgery, 1991; 53(9) 357-361.
- Spontaneous expulsion of hydatid cyst through areola breast, Indian Journal of Surgery, 1991; 53(9), 377-378.
- ТBreast Lumps of uncommon etiologyУ was awarded the best scientific paper at State chapter of ASI at Gadag 1984 and was an invited paper at annual conference of ASI at Agra 1985.
Papers & presentations:
- Best scientific paper award, annual state surgeonsХ conference, Gadag1984 Р ТBreast Lumps of uncommon etiologyУ.
- Awarded International traveling fellow in oncology with Dr M S Bains, Department of thoracic surgical oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA in 1988.
Awards & recognition:
- Video presentation: Spectrum of surgery for cancer of esophagus- International College of Surgeons, 1991.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr M Chandrashekhar?
Dr M Chandrashekhar's educational qualifications include MBBS
MS (General Surgery). Dr M Chandrashekhar is a member of Karnataka Medical Council. Dr M Chandrashekhar's areas of interest include Breast, Gastrointestinal ,Thoracic, Gynecology, Head and Neck, Urogenital, Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
Where does Dr M Chandrashekhar practice?
Dr M Chandrashekhar practices at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore
Why do patients visit Dr M Chandrashekhar?
Patients frequently visit Dr M Chandrashekhar for Breast, Gastrointestinal ,Thoracic, Gynecology, Head and Neck, Urogenital, Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
What is Dr M Chandrashekhar's rating?
Dr M Chandrashekhar is a highly rated General surgeon with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr M Chandrashekhar's education qualification?
Dr M Chandrashekhar has the following qualifications: MBBS
MS (General Surgery)
What does Dr M Chandrashekhar specialize in?
Dr M Chandrashekhar specializes as a General surgeon with special interest in Breast, Gastrointestinal ,Thoracic, Gynecology, Head and Neck, Urogenital, Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
How many years of experience does Dr M Chandrashekhar have?
Dr M Chandrashekhar has an overall experience of 41 years as a General surgeon.
How can I book an appointment with Dr M Chandrashekhar?
You can book an appointment with Dr M Chandrashekhar by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.