Dr Yogesh Kulkarni is a Consultant Gynecological Oncosurgeon at Kokilaben Hospital. After completing his residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology, He worked as a lecturer, Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology for five years at the prestigious Grant Medical College, KEM &Wadia Hospital. Later he joined Tata Memorial Hospital, a premiere Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, as a Fellow in and then continued as Specialist Registrar in Gynecological Oncology. During training at Tata Hospital, he had a wide exposure to all types of Gynecological Cancer cases, with a well-organized multimodality approach to managing them.
At Tata Hospital he received extensive training in Gynecological cancer surgeries and also in colposcopy and related procedures. During his training at Tata Hospital, he has performed /assisted over 800 Gynecological Cancer Surgeries which Included Radical Hysterectomy/Radical Vulvectomy/ Surgery for advanced Ovarian Cancers/ Pelvic & paraortic Lymphadnectomy/Illioinguinal Lymph node dissection / surgery for Carcinoma Endometrium and Uterine Sarcomas. Dr Kulkarni has a strong academic & research interest and has 12 publications to his credit. He has also presented scientific papers and contributed as an invited faculty at various National & International conferences
- Robotic Assited surgery for endometrial and Cervical cancer, Cytoreductive surgery for ovarian carcinoma, Surgery for early ovarian carcinoma-staging laparotomy, Surgery for cervical carcinoma – Radical Hysterectomy, Surgery for Endometrial cancer, Radical Vulvectomy /Groin node dissections, Pelvic exentrations
- Surgical Oncologist,Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute,Mumbai
EducationMBBS | MD(Gyn & Obs) | DNB (Gyn & Obs)
- MD(Gyn & Obs).
- DNB (Gyn & Obs)
- International Gynecological Cancer Society(IGCS).
- European society of Gynecological Oncology(ESGO).
- Association of Gynecological Oncologist of India(ASGOI).
- Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynecological society.
- Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecologic Societies of India(FOGSI)
Research / Publication
- He has numerous publications in international journals and has presented at various national and international meetings. He also has authored chapters in various textbooks in Gynaecology & Obstetrics.