Dr. Vinod Raina is one of India’s foremost Medical Oncologist more than 23 years experience in field of Medical Oncology. He perform approximately 600 transplants for various cancers, the largest in India in the last 20 years. This includes about 250 allotransplants. He Transplants Performed first high dose chemotherapy and peripheral blood stem cell transplant in India. Have considerable research experience, Principal investigator of approximately 50 projects in AIIMS, the largest number. Co-Founder of INDOX Network, and a very successful and popular network.
- Head of Department & Director of Medical Oncology and Haematology,at FMRI,April 2013- present.
- Professor of Medical Oncology at AIIMS 2001-2013.
- Head Medical Oncology Department at AIIMS April 2007-2013.
- Head Cancer Center, Royal Hospital, Muscat, Oman(2001-2004).
- Hon Research Fellow of Oxford University for 5 years (2005-1010).
- Headed Delhi Cancer Registry at AIIMS for 5 years. (2005-2010)
EducationM.D. | M.R.C.P | F.R.C.P
- M.D. Medicine (AIIMS).
- M.R.C.P (UK).
- F.R.C.P (London & Edinburgh)
- Association of Physicians of India (API).
- Indian Society of Oncology (ISO).
- European Society of Medical Oncology(ESMO)
Research / Publication
- Principal investigator of approximately 50 projects in AIIMS, the largest number..
- Received research funding from Oxford University, University of London, National Cancer Institute USA, DBT, and ICMR and various drug trial sponsors.