Dr. Vinitha Reddy has more than 10 years of experience in the field of Radiation Oncology.She worked as a Senior Registrar and Consultant Radiation Oncologist at Apollo Cancer Institute from 2006 to 2016. And later as a Consultant at American Oncology Institute, Citizen hospital, Hyderabad.She has gained experience in the overall management of cancer patients, with a special Interest in Gynecological Oncology, Gastrointestinal, Breast, and Pediatric Malignancies. She has expertise in various Radiation therapy techniques like IMRT, IGRT, Brachytherapy, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, and Stereotactic Radiotherapy.She attended Novalis circle meeting for Brain LAB iplan training at Munich, Germany in June 2010 and underwent Tomotherapy training at University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg in Feb 2016. During her training period, and her tenure at Apollo hospital, she has gained vast experience in aspects of chemotherapy for solid tumors.
- Gynecological Oncology
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Pediatric Malignancies
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy.
- Common cancer in women
- Ovarian cyst
- Hepatic cancer
- HPV test
- PAP Smear Common cancer in women
- Cervical cyst
- Apollo Cancer Institute - Senior Registrar and Consultant Radiation Oncologist ( 2006 - 2016)
- AIG Hospitals - Senior Consultant and Chief Department of Radiation Oncology ( 2017 - Present)
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.D. (Radiotherapy)
- MBBS – Kurnool Medical College.
- NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- MD Radiotherapy – MNJ Institute of Oncology and Regional Cancer Centre, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- Indian College of Radiation Oncology (ICRO)
- Indian Society of Oncology(ISO)