Dr. Vinayak Munirathnam has over 6 years of experience in medical oncology and Hemato-Oncology.
Having completed his MBBS from a reputed college in Bangalore, he went on to complete his MD where he was awarded the best outgoing post-graduate award.
Dr. Vinayak is trained in Medical Oncology, Hematology & Stem Cell Transplant from a top institute in Cochin along with fellowship training in Pediatric & Adult oncology and transplant from a reputed institute in Japan.
He is certified by European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) in 2016 and is also a member of European society of digestive oncology.
He has made numerous presentations at forums like the ESMO, ESDO and other International forums. His key area of interests includes Gastrointestinal Oncology, Genitourinary Malignancies, Testicular malignancies, Thoracic Cancers, Brain tumours and also Breast and Gynecological Oncology.
- Small cell carcinoma.
- Breast cyst.
- Consultant,HCG Hospitals Bangalore,Jan 2018 – Present.
- Consultant,Columbia Asia Hospitals Pvt. Ltd. Sarjapur ,Bangalore,2017 – Present.
- Senior Resident,Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre,Jun 2013 – Present.
- Senior Specialist,ASTER MEDCITY,Aug 2016 – Oct 2017
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- European society of digestive oncology(ESDO)