Dr Vijaya Aditya Yadaraju completed his MD-Radiotherapy at a renowned university in Bangalore and then went on to pursue his senior residency at a famous Hospital in Visakhapatnam.
Dr Yadaraju is well-trained with the use of CyberKnife and has special interest in head and neck radiation oncology and gynaecological brachytherapy.
- Lymph nodes.
- Radiation Oncologist,HealthCare Global,Oct 2015 – Present.
- Radiation Oncologist,Oct 2015 – Present.
- Clinical Associate,Queens NRI Hospital Pvt Ltd,May 2015 – Sep 2015.
- Senior Resident, Oncology,King George Hospital,Sep 2014 – Sep 2015.
- Consultant Oncologist,Lions Cancer Hospital,Jan 2015 – Apr 2015.
- Radiation Oncology Resident,M.S. Ramaiah Medical College,May 2011 – May 2014
- M.D. (Radiotherapy)
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)