Dr Varun is an Uro-Oncologist, Kidney Transplant and Robotic Surgeon trained form Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow. He has done Fellowship in Minimal Invasive and Robotic Urology at Medanta, The Medicity. With a special interest in Urologic Oncology and Robotic Surgery he visited University of Miami, USA for training in Advanced Robotic Urologic Surgery.Academic career has been studded with achievements. He has been awarded with AUA – USI International Travel fellowship, by AUA – Urological society of India. Hevisited University of Southern California and University of Miami, USA with a focus on Urologic Oncology and Robotic Surgery.
- Senior Consultant- Urology, Robotic Surgery, Uro-oncology and Robotic Surgery at FMRI, Gurgaon.
- Kidney and Urology Institute Medanta, the Medicity, Gurugram, India.
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India.
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical education and Research, Chandigarh, India .
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, India.
- NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Nagpur, India
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.S | M.Ch
- M.S (General surgery).
- M.Ch. (Urology and Kidney Transplant), SGPGIMS Lucknow.
- D.N.B (Genitourinary Surgery).
- Fellowship in Minimal Invasive and Robotic Urology Obs..
- Fellowship in Robotic Urologic Surgery, University of Miami, US
- North Zone Urological Society of India.
- American Urology Association(AMA).
- Indian American Urology Association(IAMA).
- Indian Society of Organ Transplant(ISOT).
- Robotic Urology Forum
Research / Publication
- Mittal V, Srivastava A, Kapoor R, Lal H, Javali T, SurekaS, PatidarN, Arora S, Kumar M. Management of venous hypertension following arteriovenous fistula creation for hemodialysis access: a critical appraisal, Indian J Urol. 2016.
- Mittal V, Kumar M, Sureka S K, Arora S, Ansari M S. Transcutaneous posterior tibial nerve stimulation in pediatric overactive bladder: A preliminary report, J Pediatr Urol. 2015