Dr Uma Dangi is an oncologist with almost a decade of experience in Medical Oncology. Dr Uma Bhaskar Dangi did her undergraduate studies at Grant Medical College, Mumbai and then completed her DNB in Internal Medicine from Dr. R. N. Cooper Municipal General Hospital. Dr. Uma Dangi`s keen interest in the field of Oncology made her pursue DNB- Medical Oncology from P. D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre.
- Blood Cancer,Leukemia,Lymphoma,Multiple Myeloma,Solid Breast Tumors,Solid Gynecological Tumor,Gastrointestinal Tumor,Lung Tumor
- Senior Consultant Medical Oncology at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital Vashi.
- Faculty at Tata Memorial Hospital
EducationD.N.B. (Medicine) | D.N.B (Medical Oncology)
- D.N.B. (Medicine) .
- D.N.B (Medical Oncology)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Maharastra Medical Council
Research / Publication
- Dr. Uma Dangi has written several chapters on various topics in Medical Oncology.
- Presented and published research papers in national conferences and journals..
- Has been part of organizing various local and national conferences.