Dr Tushar Kumar Mohapatra completed MBBS at a prestigious institute in Odisha, and Masters in Nuclear Medicine at a reputed college in Delhi. He is experienced in diagnostics, therapeutic intervention, radiation safety and tele-radiologic reporting, with special interest in F-18, FDG, PET-CT studies for oncology, cardiology, neurology indications, PET-based radiation therapy planning, I-131 therapy in thyroid cancer and benign thyroidal diseases, Rhenium-188 for synovectomy and Samarium therapy for bone pain palliation.
Dr Mohapatra is actively involved in performing procedures like SISCOS and SISCOM on epilepsy patients. He has research, publications and presentations at national and international levels to his credit. He is also a lifetime member of the Society of Nuclear Medicine, India (SNMI) (M-72), and the World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (WFNMB).
- Diagnostic .
- Oncology Imaging thyroid cancer.
- Administrating high dose .
- radioisotope therapies in thyroid cancer
- Head PET-CT unit,HCG Cuttack,Feb 2015 – Present.
- Specialist,Thyroid Clinic,Nov 2014 – Present.
- Senior Consultant,Nuclear Medicine and PET CT,Utkal Institute of Medical Sciences,Jan 2014 – Oct 2015
- Society of Nuclear Medicine, India (SNMI).
- World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (WFNMB)