Dr. Sushil Kumar Jain is the Consultant Surgical Oncology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon. He is trained in surgical oncology from the Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi. He has performed more than 3000 onco- surgical procedures in last 8 years since 2011. He has successfully done various complex onco-surgical operations including open, laparoscopic and robotic procedures. He has expertise in entire range of breast surgeries including onco- plastic surgery. He is trained in robotic surgeries but has special interest in Trans Oral Robotic Surgery (TORS), Robotic Neck Surgery Robotic Colorectal and Thoracic surgeries.
- Consultant Surgical Oncology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon.
- Consultant & Head, Surgical Oncology: Indus Jaipur Hospital, Jaipur ( Rajasthan).
- Robotic Trainee: Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru.
- Faculty: St. John’s Medical College and Hospital, Bengaluru.
- DNB Surgical Oncology: Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Resident: SMS Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.S. | D.N.B
- D.N.B (Surgical Oncology) Manipal University Vati Kutti .
- Robotic fellowship Advanced Robotic Training in USA and South Korea
- Association of Surgeons of India(ASI).
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO).
- Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI).
- Clinical Robotic Surgery Association (CRSA)
Research / Publication
- Rare presentation of synchronous primary malignancy of cervix and ovary. Indian journal of Gyneconcology, 2016 Adenocarcinoma of Cervical Esophagus arising in the Barrett's Mucosa. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology, 2015Biliary Ascariasis Mimicking Colonic Tumor Infiltration of the Biliary System. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology, 2014