Dr. Suman Kalyan N is a renowned cancer specialist with 9+ Years of experience and a lifetime member of ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) handled complicated cases treating over 10,000 cancer patients Dr. kalyan’s major interests includes community oncology, Hematolymphoid Malignancies, Paediatric Brain Tumors, Stem Cell Transplantation. Few of his interesting publications include Endometrioid Endometrial Adenocarcinoma in Premenopausal Woman and Role of Radiotherapy in Brain Metastases. His key clinical works include Interventional oncology (TARE – Transarterial Radioembolization & HIPEC – Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy).
- Brain tumors
- Brain cancer biopsy
- Brain cancer lump
- Brain cancer screening
- Brain cancer medication
- Brain cancer diagnosis
- Brain tumor
- Brain carcinoma
- Brain tumor
- Benign Brain tumor
- (Sept 2010 – July 2013) Consultant Oncologist & Palliative Care Ph at Salem cancer Institute, Salem.
- (August 2013 – August 2016) Senior Resident in Department of Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Government Hospital, Chennai.
- (2016- Upto Now) Consultant Medical Oncologist , Department of Medical Oncology, MIOT International Hospitals, Chennai.
EducationMD (RT) | DM (Medical Oncology) | ECMO
- DM in Medical Oncology (2013-2016) Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- MD in Radiation Oncology Gokula Curie Cancer Institute,
- MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. (2007-2010)
- MBBS from Thanjavur Govt. Medical Tamil Nadu (1999-2005)
- EUROPEAN SOCIETY ACCREDITED MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST (ESMO) (OCT- 2017)
- Certified Medical Oncologist, Madrid, Spain – October 2017.
MembershipAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO )
Research / PublicationPublications
- Endometrioid endometrial adenocarcinoma in premenopausal woman with multiple metastases. Suman kalyan N, Indian Journal of Medical and Paediatric Oncology, Vol. 30 April-June, 2009, pp. 80-83
- Role of palliative radiotherapy in brain metastases, Bilimagga RS, Nirmala S, Suman Kalyan J Palliat Care 2009;15:71-5